Part 3

We left off with Hiro coming home from school to find Izuku, tied to a chair, bleeding out from cuts all over his body, and blood splattered all the floor of the basement the they share as a room.

As Hiro started to untie the ropes holding Izuku to the chair, he started to hear soft moaning.

"IZUKU!" Hiro shouted trying to wake him up. "Izu...."

"Mmmmm." Izuku moaned starting to regain consciousness.

"Oh thank god!" Hiro shouted in relief. "Your awake." He said finally removing the last rope.

"Brother your back." Izuku said trying to smile through all the pain his 5 year old body had gone through, a few hours ago.

"I'm so sorry." Hiro said as he started to cry.

"Why are you sorry?" He said as his brother slowly started to float him off the chair.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you and that I didn't come home sooner." Hiro said as he started to move them both into the bathroom.

"Don't blame yourself. None of this is your fault, but it is their fault." He said as he turned to look Hiro in the eye.

(What did they do to him? His eyes look kind of cold and there is a spark of anger I have never seen before.) Hiro thought as he continued to float Izuku into the bathroom.
"I still could have of been here sooner if I didn't help the teacher after school."

"Stop blaming yourself! You didn't know this was happening when you were gone." Izuku said trying to get his brother to understand.
(This hurts so much. Why. Just why would they do this to me. I need to get my wounds cleaned before they get infected. )

"Will you wash the blood off me and clean my wounds before they come home?" Izuku asked as they started to walk into the bathroom.

"Of course. Why do you think I'm moving you into the bathroom?" Hiro said wiping his tears from his eyes.

"Oh right." He said as Hiro started to full the tub with water.

"So, can you tell what happened at the doctor's." Hiro said as put his hand over the water to check to temperature.

"Izumi was bragging about how she was going to be the next number one hero, and that she would be stronger than both of us when she grows up, on the way there." Izuku said with air quotes.

"So, the usual?" Hiro said with little surprise.

"Yes. When we got there Inko fawned over her and ignored me. This caused the doctor to later on to tell me that if we ever needed help, that he would help us as best as he could."

"That's good. I guess." Hiro replied as he checked the water again.

"Then, we got tested and Izumi has a quirk and it's called pyrokinesis. It cause her to be able to control any type or temperature of fire and she will only get a headache if she uses it too long."

"That's a great quirk. I hope she doesn't misuse it like I think she will." Hiro replied as he stopped the water and started to slowly put Izuku in the water.

"Ahhhh... It hurts." He replied trying not to be loud.

"It will feel better once your skin gets used to the water." Hiro said as he finished putting him the water and used his other quirk to teleport Izuku's cloth into the garbage in their room.

"Okay..."
"I guess your right it is a little less painful." He said a few minute later.

"Lets, let you soak for a few to help the dried blood come off easier." (His wounds are a lot worse than I thought they were. It looks like they might have whipped his whole body, focusing mostly on his back. His face looks like it was either kicked or punched multiple times. I wish I could help him more.)
"So... What happened after you found out Izumi's quirk?" Hiro asked noticing the shiver that went through his body from recalling what happened.