Part 5.5

***This part contains rape and bullying. This part is the exact same as the last one, this one just does not include the rape scene. ***

*-*

Today, is the day, that Izuku's somewhat ok life, turned ten times worse. Lets start of with the morning of the last month of Izuku's first year of middleschool. (I know these events happen later in his life, but in my au they start earlier.)

(It has been 7 years since, Inko sold Hiro to Dr. Ray for the first time. Since then, he has started a routine. He comes once a month to either retest the healing drug or to test new drugs on Hiro and I. I have come to realize that he works for the underground, caring for villains, vigilantes or any other people that can't go to the hospital for the fear of getting arrested.) Izuku thought to himself as he stared up at the ceiling after waking up.

(He is caring in his own way. He has never tested brand new, never tested drugs on us. He always make sure that they will have little to no side effects. The worst one I tested gave me heightened senses like Hiro and it also caused my left eye to turn red in color. Which ended up liking.)

(After a while, he noticed a pattern of one of us being so beaten and bloody that we couldn't walk, and that the other one would only have light bruises. He realized that Inko only would beat one of us lightly so he could do his tests on us. When he saw this, he started bringing extra supplies, so he could bandage the one badly injured after his test were done.)

(After while we started to look up to him as a father figure even though we was using us. This last year he even started bring us clothes and other important things that our so called parents didn't care enough to get us.)

(This past year, Toshinori and Inko started making Hiro work make more money for them. When Hiro was gone they would sell me to people. Some just wanted someone to beat me up, some would even experiment their quirks on me, and others just wanted some to torture and test things. That wasn't too bad, but I have the feeling that she will take it too far soon...)

(School has been a nightmare. Izumi and Kacchan go out of their way to make my life a living hell.)

(To do this they make sure that no one would be friends with me and they even got the teachers to treat me horrible too. I would go to school just to get made fun of by both the students and staff. Then, at lunch Izumi and her friend group which includes Kacchan, would make sure to either steal my lunch or destroy it. This would make starve all day and at this point I stopped even trying to eat at school. Lastly they would beat me up everyday after school just enough that they would get their point across but nothing as bad as the beating I get at home.) Izuku thought as he got out of bed and walked over to Hiro.

"Hiro!"

"You need to wake up!"

"We are going to be late" I said getting changed into my uniform.

"Fineeee I'm awake. How much time is left." Hiro groaned.

"30 minutes"

"So basically, we have just enough time to get dressed and run there." Hiro said a little annoyed.

"Yea, pretty much." I said as I finished getting dressed.

"We can't even get food." He said with a sigh while he also finished getting dressed.

"You ready?" I asked as a grabbed my school bag and I put my hero and villain analysis notebook in it.

"Yea, lets go before Inko comes back from dropping off our sisters." He said grabbing his bag and started walking up stairs.

"Okay."
(One thing I am happy about in this family, is the fact that our youngest sister turned out be just like us... caring, sweet, loving, oh and she is very cute and innocent too. It's a shame that their parents try and keep us away from her. The only time Inko allows us near her, is to babysit her when they are gone and Izumi is over at her boyfriend, Kacchan's house, leaving us to watch her.) I thought as I ran to school alone.