Part 7

"Where I am?" I asked as I woke up in this all white place with grey and black clouds floating around me.

"You are in the border between life and death." A man said making me jump a little.

"Oh, right that bitch threw off the roof. I must have died." I said noticing the guy's dark grey angel wings.

"Yea, you did die." The man told me as he stretched his large wings.

"So, who are you? and why am I here?"

"To start off my name is Rin and I am what you would call the guardian of this place. I am here to help souls find the right afterlife for what they believe in life."

"That's cool."

"You are different. You are still alive but you are here. Do you have a quirk that messes with the afterlife?" He asked me as he walked closer to me.

"I don't know. My second quirk has always been a mystery. The doctors didn't know what is was or how to activate it, so your guess is as good as mine."

"If that is the case, than I should use the great book to test you." He said summoning a big leather book that was black with scenes of life and death all over it.

"What is the book for?" I asked still looking at the beautiful book.

"When a soul comes here and I can't figure out where to put them or someone like you comes, I use this book to get answers." He said opening it to a blank page.
"Come and put your hand on the blank page." He said holding the book out.

"Okay." As soon as I touched the page it light up and words started to appear.

"It says that you are here as a side effect of your quirk." He said reading the newly formed words.

"So, what is my quirk?"

"Your quirk is called Death Survival. It activates every time you die, it causes you to not be able to die from anything but old age. It says that every time that you die your body becomes more resistant to how ever you die. For an example, you died from falling so now you will be able to fall off of a high building and only get hurt a little. The down side is that you have to go into an week coma everytime you die, during that time you will be stuck here."

"That's so cool. But does the book tell you what age I can die at?" I asked as I looked at his wings.

"Yes, any year after your 100th birthday."

"That sucks."

"How so?"

"I will have to watch all my love ones die before me."

"Yea, that does suck."

"Why does my quirk make me go into a coma?"

"It does that so that your body can adjust to its new benefits."

"So, if I jumped off of a roof and died again, would I have full fall resistance?"

"Yes, but try to not die unless you have to."

"Why?"

"Because the longer you stay here the more you merge with this place. I had a similar quirk and I died so many times that my appearance had changed and I became an guardian instead of gojng to the afterlife. The first thing to change is your hair. It will slowly turn black, like mine. Mine used to be bright orange. The next thing that will happen is that you will start to grow wings, when they turn black or gray is when you will be stuck here."

"So, how many times have you died?"

"I died 13 times, but varies from person to person. I got stuck sooner because I tried to kill myself 10 out of the 13 times. One of my friends died 57 times before turning, but that was because he died so many times to save people, so he had more lives. So, it depends of the type of death you experience. For an example, you only got one strike of black in your green hair because you were murdered and this is your first time here."