Part 2

So fast forward two years, Hiro is now 7 and Izuku is now 5 together they do all the housework because Inko and Toshinori wanted Hiro to be useful and Izuku would not abandon his brother like their sister did.

Their home life has gotten worse over the past two years. Inko and Toshinori have started to hit Hiro at night, and when that would happen Hiro would just take the beatings so that he could protect Izuku from their so call mother and father.

After every beating session Izuku would patch Hiro up and do whatever housework that was left to be done before going to bed. Their parents would never hit Izuku because they thought he still might have a quirk but they still neglected him.

After the doctors, Inko gave Izumi the same choice as she had given Izuku to either ignore her brothers or get loved by Inko and Toshinori. She choice to be loved by her parents because she now saw her eldest brother as weak and useless and her other brother as stupid for staying with her useless elder brother.

Lets start the story again with the day of the quirk testing, but this time its for the twins.

*_*

"Hiro!" "Hiro!" "You need to wake up, you only have an hour left to get ready for school." Izuku said well shaking Hiro.

"I'll be fine. Give me five more minutes." Hiro said while turning onto his side and pulling the pillow over his face.

"No. You need to wake up. You need to shower and dress your wounds from last night." Izuku said while grabbing the pillow from Hiro.

"Okay. Finnnnnneeee." He groaned

"I will go up and start getting the ingredients ready for breakfast after I get dressed. Izumi is going to be extra bossy due to the fact that we are finding out what quirks we have today." Izuku said.

"Oh, right that is today." Hiro said as he got out of his bed and floated his clothes over to himself.

"You have to be careful when using your quirk. What if Inko finds out?" Izuku said walking over to his dresser.

"They aren't even awake yet. And Inko has been sleeping more since she got pregnant again." Hiro said walking to the other side of their shared room in the basement.

"I hope our new sibling is nice and not like Izumi. She and her friend "Kacchan" have started to bully me whenever Inko forces me to play with them." Izuku said as he grabbed some clothes from the drawer.

"I'm sorry that I can't protect you from them Izu." Hiro said as he reached the bathroom door.

"It's okay brother, you already protect me from Inko and Toshi. Have you made any new friends at school?" Izuku said starting to get dressed.

"If they go too far, please tell me." Hiro said going into the bathroom and leaving the door open.

"I will." (I hope it doesn't go that far.) Izuku thought to himself.

"Good. Now I have made two new friends. I tell you about them later. So, what kind of quirk do you want to have?" Hiro said starting to get undressed and take off his bandages wrapped around his chest and legs.

"I want a quirk strong enough to protect you." Izuku said smiling and fully dressed now.

"Hey, that's copying." Hiro said with a grin on his face.

"I. am. not. copying. you." Izuku said pouting

"I know. I'm just teasing, but before I start my shower I want to tell you that I love you no matter if you have a quirk or not and I will always be there to look out for you." Hiro said as he finished taking off the last of his bandages.