Part 9

Let's start two years after Izuku woke up from the accident.

"Stop running, Hades!" Eraserhead shouted at me as I ran from roof top to roof top.

"Why should I? It's not like if I did stop, we are going to just sit down and talk." I replied as I stopped on the top of a building.

"Why did you kill that hero back there?" He asked me as he caught up.

"Why do you want to know? It's not like you really care." I asked him as I looked over the edge.

"I do care. I noticed that you only go after heroes and people that have done something wrong. Like abusers, rapists, or murders. So, what did he do? I don't agree with the killing but I understand why you do it." He asked me as he walked over.

"I watched him save a woman from being mugged and..."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Then, he started to force the woman to give him payment in form of his enjoyment. I killed him just as he had torn the poor woman's top off." I said with venom.
"I hate rapists the most." I stated with enough hatred that he took a step back.

"I understand why you did that but you didn't need to kill him." He said looking into my eyes.

(Why is he after me?) I asked myself as I activated my quirk.
[Shota Aizawa also known as Eraserhead works as an underground hero that loves helping people and cats that need it. His quirk is eraser and he mostly fights quirkless. He is currently after the vigilante Hades to understand why the young man became who he is and to try and stop him from killing. He is not working for anyone else to try and capture him and does not mean any harm. He is 100% trustworthy.] My quirk answered me.
"Yes, I did. I don't want to argue with you. Can I ask you something Eraserhead?"

"Sure, if I can ask you something."
(Is he planning something?)

"Why not. So, Why are you after me?" I asked him wanting to know the answer from him.

"I want figure out why you became a vigilante and if I could help you turn your life around. Now, my question for you is, how old are you?"

"I am 14. Why?"

(He is so young)
"I thought you were young but I didn't realize that you were that young. You are the same age as my adopted son."

"Can I trust you?" I asked as I sat on the edge.

"It depends. And get away from the edge you could get hurt, Problem Child."

(Problem Child?)
"Why? It's not like I will get hurt if I do fall, due to my quirk."

"Still..."

"Do you have anywhere to be?" I asked him as I got comfortable.

"No. Why?" He asked as he walked over to me.

"I want to tell you a story about a little boy." I said as I took off my black hooded mask.

(He looks so innocent and sad.)
"Do you mind?" He asked as he pointed at the edge.

"No, I don't. Would you like some iced coffee? I always bring some on my nightly patrols." I asked as I pulled out my canteen that had some iced coffee.

"Sure. As long as you didn't poison it." He said with a small smile.

"Of course not. Here." I said as I took a sip and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He said as he sat down next to me.

"My story starts eight years ago, when the boy was only four years old. His older brother found out he had to hide his quirks for his own protection. This caused himself and his brother to be abused and sold by his family. After many years, his mother sold him to men for the first time. This caused the brothers to completely hate their family. The only person in their family they trusted was their youngest sister that loved her dearly. After their other sister tried to kill the boy. His brother snapped and tortured his family. After two weeks, the boys ran away with their youngest sister and vowed to find and kill people like their parents. They still wanted to help people, so they became vigilantes instead of the heroes they wanted to be. The boys being the victims of society." I said as I looked up at the stars.