Part 4

"He is downstairs with the other brat." Inko said as she opened the basement door.

"15,000 yen right?" A masked man said pulling the money out of his pocket.

"Yes, you can do what ever you want to the older one. If you touch the younger, you will have to pay me 20,000 yen." She said as she took the money from the man.

"Okay... sounds like a deal. Does it matter how long I take?" The man asked as he started to walk down the stairs.

"No. Just try to keep the noise down. My princess is going to bed soon."

"Okay." The man replied.

"BRATS WAKE UP!" Inko screamed down the stairs.

"I will leave them in your care." She said as she shut the door.

"This will be fun. Now, which one is the older one?" The man said as he walked over to the now awake boys.

"I am." Hiro said as he sat up and tried to hide Izuku behind him.

"So, your mother sold you to me for the night. Your really cute..." He said now standing right in front of the shaking boys.

"You can do what ever you want to me just leave my brother out of this." Hiro said looking the man in the eyes.

"Brother? What about you?" Izuku whispered

"I'll be fine. Will do me a favor before you do anything to me?" Hiro asked the man.

"Sure, I'm feeling generous."

"Will you carry and lock Izu in the bathroom? He is very injured and will probably try and protect me. I don't want him to get hurt anymore." Hiro asked with a determined look in his eye.

"I will do that. Your mother told me that I would have to pay extra if I touched him. Now I know that it is probably because he is already hurt, and what I plan on doing might kill him."

"Okay... here." Hiro said as he moved out of the way.

(Wow, she did a number on this little guy.) The man thought has he picked up the bandaged Izuku.

"Brother... Why? I want to protect you." He said starting to cry softly.

"It's my turn to protect you and plus you can't move on your own. I love you Izu. I will be fine." He said as the man made it to the bathroom.

"I love you too. Please unlock the door when you are done. I want to be able to see him when you are done." He said crying and looking at the man with a cold but warm glare.

"Sure little man. I just don't want you in my way." He said putting Izuku in the bathroom.

"Thank you." Izuku said as the man closed and locked the door. (I hope he will be okay. I can't believe that Inko sold him to the man.)

"Okay, are you ready? Oh right Inko didn't give me your name." The man said walking over to Hiro that was sitting on the bed.

"My name is Hiro and my brother's name is Izuku. What are you planing on doing to me?" He said as the man grabbed the chair from the desk and brought it to the center of the room.

"Well first, I want you to come over and sit in this chair." The man said as he pointed to the chair and walked over to the bag he brought with him.

"Okay and then what?" He asked as he walked over and sat in the chair.

"I want to test this new drug that heals wounds. The last person that I tested it on lost his mind, but I fixed the chemical compound that caused that. So I am going to cut your arm and inject this into the wound I made." The man said as he pulled a little silver case out of his bag.