Sequel

10 years later

I was watching Rohan and Shanaya playing in the garden. Rohan was 12 and Shanaya was 5 years old.  I felt two hand snake down my waist as i felt two soft lips come in contact with my cheek. I smiled as i knew it was Zayn. I turned arounda and pecked him on the lips. 'Hey babe' He said in his very very very sexy morning voice. 

'Hi baby' i replied. Zayn took something out of his back. It was a beautiful red box. He opened it and there it was lying. A beautifull diamond necklace. It had a z&r engraved on it. I gasped. "You never fail to suprise me zayny, I love you" I said. "Happy 10th aniversary baby" He said. I kissed him and then grabbed a box i had for him. It was a gold rolex watch.  

we both watched our kids play in the ground. Soon Harry and his wife Mary-Joy and his two year old baby Girl Darcy came. Eleanor and louis got married 7 years ago and they have twins named Jack and Samantha .They're both 4.  Danielle and Liam got married one month after our and had a 5 year old boy named Mark. Niall and his girlfriend were engaged and were to be married this month.

I HAD THE BEST LIFE, THE BEST HUSBAND, THE BESTEST BESTFRIENDS, THE BESTEST KIDS. My life can't get any better.

-Here goes nothing

THIS IS THE END =)

THANKYOU FR VOTING COMMENTING AND FANNING.

READ MY OTHER ZAYN MALIK FANFIC ITS CALLED -THEY USED TO BE CALLED PEN PALS. :)

PIC OF ZAYNS DAUGHTER SHANAYA ON THE SIDE =)