Daddy!

I woke up to a funny feeling in my stomach. A lump got stuk in my throat and i ran to tge bathroom. I threw up. I wiped my face and the weakness took over me. Zayn came rushing towards the bathroom. "are you allright babe?" he asked as he sat beside me on the floor and rubbed my back. Before i could nod i felt it come again. I threw uo again. Zayn took my hair together and rubed my back. Tears welling in my eyes. I wiped my mouth once again. "cmon we're going to the hospital." zayn insisted." Noo zayn. It's fine seriously. Just morning sickness i guess." i said. He kissed my forehead and said "you dont look okay. Are you sure." i nodded and smiled. I still had a fuzzy feeling in my stomach. I took a shower and changed into black skinnies. A croquet denim shirt. Sandals and some bracelets.

I went downstairs and greeted the boys and el.

We decided to make breakfast together.

I was sitting on a chair when i felt the world around me spinning. I got up and could feel my legs get week as everything turned black.

'zayn' i whispered before zoning out.

Zayn's P.o.v

I was watching lou flip tge pancakes when i heard rachel whisoeeing my name. I turned around and caught her just in time. She had fainted. I panicked. "GUYS! RACHEL!" i screamed as everyone looked me.

"i'll call tge ambulance" liam said

'c'mon Rach wakeee upp!" el said

A few hours later at the hospital:

Everyone was sitting in the waiting room hoping rachel would be fine. 

'you guys are probably tired. Go home' 

'no zayn. We're staying' haz said

"guys, just go. You're tired"

Tgey all went home.

The doctor came out and i stood up.

'umm, are you zayn?'

He asked and i noded.

"well, i wanted to tell you that rachels pregnant" 

I went into rachels room.

The thing running inside my mibd was that i was going to become a dad. Excitement was never giving up. I grabbed her hand. She opened her eyes and smiled. 'did the doctor tell you?' i asked her. Her smile turned into a frown. 'umm, he did.' she said

'do you want to keep it?' i asked noticing her sadness. 'Yea, ofcourse. But don't you think we're too young? I mean what about your career? The band? Paparazzi? It's not that easy you know!' she said

'listen, u know whatever happens nobody will be able to tear us all apart. Not even paparazzi because the boys us el dani we all are family. And i promise nomatter what i'll always support you. Always be by your side. Just think about it? Ok?' i smiled. She nodded and smiled back. 

I texted:

To Liam, harry, niall, louis, eleanor, danielle

Guys, i am going to be a dad =D rach's pregnant. 

They all replied me about how happy they were and how excited they were to becoke uncles.

We went home.

'raaach, i'm so happy for you' el hugged rachel. Everyone congratulated her ! She had a frown on her face but nobody seemed to notice. We went up to rachels room and sat down.

"rachel, why are you so sad?" i asked her

"i dont know zayn."

"dont know what?"

"i don't know if.... If i want to keep it"

"so you mean we could just Kill the baby? Our baby? " i asked

"no, but.. Adoption?"

"ok, we'll go talk to the doctor tommorow." i said and left the room

Rachels pov

Zayn sadly got out of the room. I groaned and laied my back on the bed. How can i do this. Everyones so happy. I could feel zayns exitement when he mentioned the baby. The boys el dani. They were all so happy for me. I am not going to put my baby for adoption.

I opened twitter and tweeted to zayn and lou

Zaynmalik1D: I love you, Daddy <3

Louis_tomlinson: Hey uncle Lou :)

And tweeted it.

Zayns pov

....

"yeah, she says that maybe we could put it up for adoption." i told the boys.

"whaaa?"

Just then i got a notification from twitter. I smiled at tge tweet rachel had sent me. I looked over at lou and he had the same smile. We both said together "i think shes gonna keep it" we both raced each other to rachels room.and bursted tgrough the doors. We attackes her. We were hovering on her and she had no idea what was going on. "are u keeping it?" me and lou screamed. "yes" she said laughing 

We hugged and soon all the boys el and dani joined in. 

8 months later

I woke up. A few weeks ago we found out it's a boy. Zayn ttold me i have to go to his concert with him today. He had a surprise for me. The fans didn't completely knew that i was carrying zayns baby. i woke up and got changed into a striped shirt and red shorts. 

We reached tge concert and i stayed backstage.

The boys finished singing and zayn announced "i would like to call my girlfriend, rachel on stage. Come out rach" 

Paul dragged me to stage "nobody told me this" i said. I reached on stage and when everyone saw my big belly some of them gasped. "everyone this is my lovely girlfriend. You all know her" zayn said he had his hand behind my shoulder holding me. He put his hand on my stomach and said "and this is our little champ" he knelt down and kissed my belly. I took zayns microphone and put it on my wrist and said "and this is zayns tattoo" i said. He laughed and kissed me infront of thousands of people. We broke the kiss and the boys hooted and whistled. Zayn got on one knee and said " rachel george styles, Will u marry me" he took a box from his pocket and opened it. i put a hand on my mouth. "YES" I Screamed so he could hear me. He sliped the ring on my finger and we kissed. The crowd hooted. It was all like a movie. I found my prince.