The Photo Shoot.

I would like to thank missamelia for making me such an amazing cover =)

I froze When i saw the five boys staring me. 2 years. Oh how i missed these faces. A slight anger rushed into me when i saw Zayn's face. But i let it go. I was standing there until Harry realized what was happening and Ran towards me and hugged me. I came back to reality and hugged him back.

"I missed you soo much and i am sorry i left like this." I mumbled on his shoulder.

"I missed you to Rach. I love you. Never do that again to me" He said as i felt his tears on my back.

"I promise i won't" I said.

As we broke the hug the boys except zayn crushed me into hugs. I smiled. 

"Racheeeeeeel." Loius shouted.

"LOOOEEEEH!" I shouted back.

"Well hello there Miss Uk" Niall said pointing to my clothes. 

"What are you doing here, Rach" Liam asked smilling.

"I actually work here. I'll be doing your shoot today " I smiled back

"Really? I never knew you liked phtography" Niall said.

I laughed "It just spoke to me" I said sarcastically.

We all laughed but Zayn just stood their staring me. 

"Guys we don't have enough time." We have to start the shoot.

I head okay's and we headed off to the set.

The boy's were asked to be themselves and were shooted in Natural poses.

I smiled as i saw these boys making stupid faces.

Zayn didn't look very well.

"Guys, Can we have a break. I am a little tired." Zayn said 

He Didn't look well.

Was it because of me?

Was is because he saw me?

Questions rush in my mind as the director said "Sure Zayn. Half hour break everyone." Zayn went outside the studio towards the dressing room. I decided to follow him. The boys decided to stay in he studio and goof around. He didn't know i was following. Once he reached the dressing room he oped the door and closed it behind him. 

I knocked the door but i didn't get any response so i just opened to see a different zayn. He had his head in his hands and i assume he was crying. Soon he realized someone walked in the room his head shot up and i saw a pair of bloodshoot eyes. 

Was he crying because of me? Oh this so screwed up.

He kept on staring me.

I felt like i've been to hard. I should hear him out. 

I sat beside him and rubbed him back in soothing circles. 

"I am sorry Zayn."

"why are you sorry? I am the one who should be sorry to you."

"I am sorry i didn't give you a chance. I am sure you have a fine explaination behind this."

"I actually do." He said

He told me everything. How it was just a fan, He was drunk and everything.

I felt like this was the truth. His explanation had a sharp line of truth.

I hugged him.

 "I am sorry Zayn." I managed to say inbetween tears.

"No Babe, Don't be sorry. I love you" He said