Rachel's Date With Zayn :)

Rachel's P.O.V :

I changed into a stripe cape knit top and black skinny jeans. I sliped my white flats and grabbed my glasses and bag. I put a beanie on my head and went downstairs to see Zayn waiting for me. I smiled. He look hot. He was wearing a grey hoodie with jeans. "Wow you look beautiful" He said which made me blush. "You don't look bad yourself" He reached our for my hand and enterwitned our fingers. We went to the car, He opened the door for me. I sliped in and thanked him. We started driving off. "Where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise." He said. Urhh this curiosty is killing me. We finnaly reached a place which was unknown to me i got out and Zayn put his hands on my eyes. i put my hand on his "Don't worry i won't let you fall" I smiled. We started walking and then we stopped. Zayn removed his hands and i saw the most beautiful place in the world. (something like this http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/02/06/3/55/558516/0fd70d1ea8602200_patio_garden_lights.jpg) It was very beautiful. There was a table over there and a screen with blankets on the ground. "Wow Zayn This is beautiful. Thankyoou." We walked towards the table and he pulled out the chair for me and i smiled and sat down.

We had a fancy dinner and then zayn led me towards the projector. We sath down on the blankets and Zayn pulled me closer. Then a movie started. It was A walk to remember. It was my favourite movie. I kissed Zayn on the cheek.

After the movie We stood up and zayn suddenly said "Rachel will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and crashed my lips to his. We broke the kiss and he said "i'll take that as a yes" we both laughed.

We reached home and we both went to our rooms but before that i hugged zayn and said "Zayn tonight has been perfect. Thankyou." Zayn smiled and then kissed my forehead. i smiled.

Wow. Zayn malik is now my boyfriend. And with that i dozed off . =)

http://www.polyvore.com/zayn_rachels_date/set?id=57267742#stream_box (Zayn's outfit for the date)

http://www.polyvore.com/rachels_date_with_zayn/set?id=57266294#stream_box (Rachels outfit for the date)

Picture of Zayn and Rachel on the side.

It's very short i know but i don't think many people are reading this story :/ Anyways please comment and vote. Thanks.