You're my sister?!

Williams road wasn't that far away i just ran there and found my dad ying there life less on the road and being picked up by several men and putting in the ambulance.

"Daaaaad!" i screamed and wentnear him

"Rachel" He said in his shaky voice.

"Dad don't leave me like this pleeease. Where will i goo? I love you Dad! "

"Rachel listen to me very carefully. Harry Styles is your brother. That's what i've been trying to telling you. You two were two young to realize what's going on and don't eve remember each other. You have to go and live with him and Anne. Your Mom.I love you sweety, Never forget that." And with that he closed his eyes. the beeping maching went in a straight beep and the men said "Sorry we couldn't save him" I started crying out very loud.They dropped me of and i ran to harry's hotel where he told me it was! I totally look like a mess right now but who cares. I reached his hotel room door and knocked it hard. 

 Harry's P.O.V:

I was watching tv with the lads when suddenly i heard hard knocks on the door. I ran to get it and as i opened the door i found Rachel in tears. "What's wrong Rachel. Are you allright? Come here." i said holding her in a hug. She hugged back and began to sob on my shoulder. "What happened Rachel?" I asked. "Har- Harry Y- You're My Broth- Brother" She stuttered. She couldn't be joking at this moment. "What. How. This is so messed up!" I rambled. "Dad died in a car accident and before dieing he Told me that you're my brother. That's what he has been trieng to explain lately. And He told me that we were to young to realize what was going on." she said. I feel so sorry for her. She has gone through so much and the same time. "Mom and dad got divorced when we were quite young and i never really knew i had a sibling. Even dad didn't even talk about mum now." I feel like there's honesty in what she's saying. "I am so sorry. Rachel we'll call mom and ask her ok?" I asked her. She nodded while tears Streamed down her face. I wiped the tears with my thumb and hugged her.

Phone Call:

Harry: H-hi Mom.

Anne: Hey harry. You alright?

Harry: Mom did i ever have a sister?

Anne:Ofcourse honey. Genna is your sister.

Harry: No i mean a sister's beside Genna.

Anne: (She thought for a while and then said) Yes son. Her name is Rachel. Why?

Harry: Mom, Rachel's Beside me. Why didn't you tell this to me before?

Anne: I am sorry harry. I guess it never just came up and you met rachel? Omg i am so happy for you. Is she alright? 

(Mom shoot me with questions)

Harry: MOM!  She's fine. Her dad died today.

Anne: What? Omg Harry take care of her now. I don't want to get away from my daughter once again.

Harry: I promise Mom.

Anne:Bye harry (I could feel she was crying now)

Harry:Bye Mom.

*BEEEP*

"It's okay Rach." I told her while i hugged her. "Where am i going to stay?" How am i going to stay all alone." She said worried. "Hey, hey rachh. You're gonna stay with me. You're my sister and i am going to take care of you.Okay?" I told her. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yes rachy i am!" We'll move in your stuff and sell your house." I told her. "Thank you Harry!" "I love you sis" i said as i hugged her.

"So Guys this is Rachel, My sister." I introduced her to the boys.

Rachel's P.O.V:

Hary introduced me to the boys. A Blonde guy said " Hi i am Niall" "I am guessing your irish." I laughed. He laughed along. Then a cute guy with Justin bieber like hair said" Hi i am Liam" "Hi i am Rachel" I said. Then a guy wearing stripes said "Hi i am Loooueeeeh!" He said loudly. "Hi i am Raaaacheel" I said. Last the guy with the black quiff said "Hi, I am Zayn." He was cute. "Hi i am rachel" I smiled. "Hey guys no hitting on my sister." Harry hugged me protectly. I laugh but then tears slipped down my eyes. "What's wrong Rachy Poo" Louis asked worried. "I miss Dad." I said choking doen mmy tears. "Shh, It's gonna be ok!" Harry said. I was tired so i told harry i want to go to sleep. He was on the phone to someone so Zayn showed me the way to the rooms. " Here, you Can sleep in my room." Zayn said smiling. Then he went to his closet and pulled out his boxers and one of his shirt and gave it to me and said "Here, love. Have a good sleep"  . "Zayn where are you going to sleep?" I asked. "In Niall's room"  He replied with a smile. Then before he could leave he leave he saw a tear slip down my cheek. Zayn rushed towards me and hugged me. I hugged him back. "No Babe, It's going to be alright." H said. "I don't know Zayn, I miss Dad. I can never have a complete family. When i had dad i needed a mom and sibling. Now that i have A mom and siblings i can't have dad. Why me. What did i do to deserve this?" She cried.  "No babe. We are your family. We all are a complete family okay? Go change now. You're tired. You've had a hard day" He said. I walked towards the bathroom and changed. Wash my face and fixed my hair and then came out. Zayn was still there. I slipped under the covers and zayn sliped in too. He then hugged Me and rubbed my back in soothing circle and i fell asleep in his arms. Oh how safe i felt.