2 YEARS LATER [*-*]

Guysss, Read Unicorn_Mermaids stories. They are amazing. i'm sure you'll lovee them (i know i do) :).

Harry's P.O.V:

I can't believe zayn cheated on her. I should've never trusted him to be with my sister. I can't believe he broke her heart. Zayn just stood there watching her walk away as tears streamed down his face. "I can't believe you broke her heart." I said quietly to zayn. Zayn now turned around to face me. "I can't believe you cheated at her." I shouted. Louis tried to calm me down but i was just to angry at him. "Harry, Just listen to m-" He said with pleading eyes. "No. Zayn,How could you? I told her that she could date you because i knew that you wouldn't break her hear, I was wrong zay-" He cut me and said "HARRY. Just listen to me. Let me explain." He said with tears streaming down his face. Seing your bestfriend like this was quite difficult but on the same time seing you sister like this was even more difficult. I decided to give him a chance. "Ok, Explain" I said. "Harry, it's a picture of clubbing the other day. Remember rachel didn't wanted to come along because she didn't like clubbing. I was very drunk. So drunk that i couldn't control myself. There was this fan who came upto me and she shook my hand but suddenly she crashed her lips on mine. I had no other choice but kiss back. I noticed she was still holding my hand . But then a flash came and i came back to reality. I realised what was happening and i pushed that girl away from me. I knew in a way i had cheated with Rachel. I tried to tell her but i couldn't. I just got interupted everytime." He finished still crying. "i totally believe you Zayn and i am sure rachel would do to" i said. "I just wish." Then suddenly my phone beeped and it was a message from rachel. I tried calling her but she won't pick up. 

Days went by and i called mom. she told me rachel moved out. 

Zayn spent some of his days in his room crying his heart out. I felt bad for both of them. I just hope Racchel's fine.

OH well.

2 years later.

2 years past away but it felt like only yesterday when i met the boys and fell in love with Zayn. I still loved him. Alot has happened in the past 2 year. I did a phtographer coarse and now i am a phtographer at a famous fashion agency called Stylista. * i don't even think tis exist*. Mom calls me every weekend to make sure i am ok. She and Gemma visits me atleast once in a month. Oh how i love them.  I made loaads of new friends but i never forgot the old ones. I still talk to Taylor and joe like almost everyday. We hangout aloottt.

Today i had no shoot so i was just at home chillin'. That's what we love about my job. I only have shoot once or twice in a week. I just have to take pictures that's  it. I have done shoots for very famous people like Jedward and Lady Gaga. That was when she visited London.

I wore Pink pyjama shorts and Mrs bunny's sleep tee. I sliped pink flip flops. The clothes were quite comfy. I had a half hour nap and then decided to call Tay and Joe To ask them if they could come over. 

Phone conv:

Tay: Hey Rach.

Joe:Hey rachy poo. 

Rachel: Hii Guys.

Tay: What's up?

Rachel: Bored... Can you guys come over?

joe:Suree, I am near your house. I'll be there in half an hour. Sounds good?

Tay: Yeaah. I'll be over in 45 minutes. Okay?

Rachel:Okay guyss. 

Joe:I bringing a movie. you better have popcorn.

Rachel: Hahaha, Okay. bye guys.