Haaaarreeeeh!?

Rachel's P.O.V:

After visiting each and every shop in the mall i got tired so i put all the shopping bags in my car and went to starbucks. I ordered a Iced chocolate Signature. As i was heading out I bumped into a guy. I looked down to see that i had spill my drink all over my clothes. "Omg! I am so sor-" He stopped when his gaze met mine. This is the same Curly haired guy taylor showed me the picture of. When i looked into this boy's eyes why did i feel like i knew him like forever. 

Harry's P.O.V:

Who is she? She looked so awfully fammiliar. Maybe she's just another fan i saw at the sighning or concert but no she's definetly not a fan. Like a long lasted sister or something. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when i realize i had spilled her drink all over her shirt. "Omg! I am so sorry! I'll buy You a new shirt." I said. "No! t's fine" She said as she looked in my eyes tring to figure something out. Maybe she has the same feeling as i do. Maybe she knows me or something. " Hey do i know you? You look awfully familiar?" I asked her. "Yeah! You look familiar too but i do not recall if we ever met before. Anyways hi, I am Rachel." She said. Wow what a friendly girl but doesn't she know i am HARRY STYLES FROM ONE DIRECTION. Hmm maybe she's not a fan anyways i replied her. "Hi, I am Harry. I am so sorry about your shirt come with me i'll buy you a new one" i asked her. "No no, It's allright!" She said smiling. Gosh, This smile looks so familiar. "Please." I showed her the puppy dog face. "Don' ever make this face again!" She said. I chuckled at her! " I know i am cute" I said. "Hahah." We walked in topshot and i picked a Tanktop with a uk flag on it and showed her. "Wow, This is cute but Harry you don't really have to buy it to me." she said. "I want to. Now let's pay for this ok?"

We were walking out side the mall when Rachel suddenly said"Even though we've met each ther for only like 30 minutes i feel like i know you since a very long time. Your Eyes remind me of my mom. I don't remember much about her." "I know. When i first saw you i felt like i know you like you know have known you for my entire life but you know that isn't possible ahaha."  We kept on talking and talking laughing then suddenly my phone rang. It was Liam. 

Phone call:

Liam: Hey Haz, Where are you?

Harry: With a friend. Why what happened.

Liam:You might not want to come home. *Crash.*

Harry: Why what's going on?

Liam: uhh WE MIGHT HAVE A LARGE FOOD FIGHT AND MESSED UP EVERYTHING AND FINISHED THE FOOD.

Harry:Whaaaa? 

Liam: Sorry Bye! 

Harry: What the hell li-

*Beeeep*

"Everything allright?" rachel asked worried. "Actually no. My bandmembers had a food fight and they messed up the whole place and are out of food and they all are to lazy to go do grocery so.."

She laughed "Don't worry, You can come over for dinner." "Are you sure" I Asked. "Yeah let's go."

We sat in her car and we to her house. 

Rachel's P.O.V:

On the way home, Harry asked "So Rachel, Tell me about your self?" "What do you wanna know?" I asked. "I don't know,Umm Favourite food?" He asked confused. "Grilled cheese. You?" i Told him. " Mine too. Wow we're like sibling." He laughed and i laughed along.It was kind of cool that we had the same last names.But we didn't think about that that much just shrugged it off. We reached my house and Dad opened the door. "Hi Dad, This is my friend Harry. Harry This is my Dad" I introduced them. "Hi sir" Harry said. Dad didn't reply but kept staring at Harry. A tear sliped down his eye. What's wrong? Dad never cried. "Dad? Are you allright?" I asked. "Umm yeah c-come in Y-you Guys.! Dad stuttered. What's happened to him? "Harry, Rachel, I want to tell you both something." Dad suddenly said. "Yeah dad" i said. "Well when you were ki-" He stopped when the phone rang "I'm Sorry, Excuse me." Dad went in to pick up the phone. Harry and i shared confused glances. After a while Dad came rushing out and said "I have to go! Your uncle Sam was in an accident" Dad rushed out Very worried. I am kinda worried for dad now. Uncle Sam was dads best buddy. 

Me and Harry had Dinner in a very peacefull sillence and then watched tv. He got a call from Liam again:

Phone Call:

Liam: Hey Again Haz

Harry: Have you guys cleaned up?

Liam:Yup!

Harry: Ok! I am on my way back.

Liam. Okaaay!

*BEEP*

"Soo?" I asked. "Thanks for dinner tonight. Can i take your car to my hotel? Their alot of crazy fans out there. I'll send a driver to return it to you." He asked.

"Suree. Btw in which hotel are you guys staying in?" I asked

"In Pacific Rise floor 5 room no 545''

i laughed ''Okay. Seeya.''

"Bye and Thanks once again''

"No problem"

And he left.

I sat on the couch and watched tv.

One direction news came on and i smiled to myself then A black haired guy caught my eye. i am guessing he is harry's bandmates. He's cute. My phone interupted my thoughts. I answered it.

Phone conv:

Hello?

Hi is this Rachel Styles?

Yes, Who's this?

I am calling from the police, Your dad had a accident.

(Tears started streaming down my face) Where?

At wiliams road.

Ok i'll be there.

*BEEP*

Picture of Rachel and Harry on the side. :)