The Malik's :)

It's been two weeks since the boys had visited Bradford. Niall decided to go home. Louis went on a trip to Paris with Eleanor. Liam and Danielle were home chilling. Harry decided to visit Mom and Gemma since it's been a long time. Zayn was staying at my place.

We both just woke up. Zayn looked in my eyes and said "Hey babe. Would you like to meet my family?" 

"I would love to Zaynoo." 

Zayn told me his family lived in Bradford.

"They are really excited to meet you."

I smiled at him.

"I love you Zaynoo" I said as i hugged him.

"I love you too Rach." He chuckled.

"So when are we going."

"Tonight" He said.

I smiled and said "Okay"

We had breakfast and sat down for a while and talked.

We had a pillow fight and then Zayn went to shower and change as we had to visit his parent's.

I showered too and wore a Peach and black dress which reached right above my knee. Peach feather earings. Peach loubotins and  a cluch. I slipped on some bracelets and applied some make up.

Zayn came out of his shower looking very sexy. He was wearing a pink skull shirt with a jacket on top. He looked at me and his jaw dropped 5 inchs.

"What's wrong?" I said as i looked at my clothes.

"N-nothing, You Look beautiful" He stuttered.

I laughed at kissed him.

We went into his car.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked Zayn 2000th time.

"Baby, Trust me they'll like you. Don't worry." He said as he put his hand on my thigh.

I smiled.

We reached to Zayn's house and i must say it was beautiful.

Zayn knocked the door. I was really nervous i hid behind him.

"Don't worry" He said as he pulled me in his arms. 

A beautiful lady opened the door which i am guessing is Zayn's mum. I smiled at her.

"Oh hello. You must be Rachel? Zayn talks about you all the time. Come in. We stepped in and Zayn's Dad greeted us. 

Then a little girl came to me. "Hi i am Safaa. Zayn's little sister." She said. She was the cutest little girl eveeer.

I bent down to reach her height. "Hi i am Rachel." I smiled kissed her cheek. She smiled back.

Then two more girls came and greeted me. "Hi i am Doniya, Zayn's older sister. And this is Waliyha." I shook their hands and we all sat down and chatted. 

Zayn's family were reaaally sweeeet.

We had dinner and me and zayn said our goodbyes and headed to our car. 

I was looking out of the window thinking how lucky zayn was. I mean he had a dad a mom siblings.

I had a mum a brother a sister but i missed dad. 

Zayn noticed my sadness so he said "What's wrong baby?" 

"Nothing. It's just that you're really lucky to have a complete family i mean dad mom siblings. I miss my dad." As i finished his car stopped outside my house. "No baby. iI am lucky to have you with me too. And don't worry we are all here for you. We're your famiily." H esaid as he hugged me. i smiled and we headed inside. 

This day couldn't get any better. I smiled and drifted off to sleep in Zayn's arms.

 A picture of Zayn and Trisha *His Mum* on the side.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57625021 Zayn's outfit to his parent's house.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57470981 Rachel's Outfit to the malik's.