Meeting Mom And Gemma!

Thankyou To SparklyTissues for the amazing cover. It's great =)

I woke up in the morning to sunshine streaming through my windows. I smiled as the memories of last night flooded back. Yesterday was just perfect. Anyways i got up and brushed my teeth. I had a shower and wore Plain jean shorts and a hoodie. I hoped downstairs. I saw the boys doing different things. Harry was cooking something, Louis was watching tv, Liam was talking to someone on the phone probably Danielle And Niall was siting on the table munching on something. Zayn had his concentration on his phone but when he looked up and saw me he smiled. He got up and walked toward me. He pecked my lips. I smiled. All the boys kissed my cheek and i went to see what harry was upto. I went upto him and said "Hey, Waddup Haz?" He smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled back. "Just making breakfast for my little beautifu sister." He replied. "Any plans for today?" i asked. "Naa, Nothing what do ou wanna do?" He asked. "I was wondering if you could take me to see Mom? I really miss her and i haven't seen her since." I told him. "Sure thing love. She and Gemma are probabbly dieng to meet you." He said. "Gemma?" I asked confused. Who was he talking about. "Yeah, I may have forgot to mention but you have a sister too." He scratched the bag of is head. "Really? Wow. When are we leaving?" I asked excited. "In 2 hours. I'll call Mum to let her know." "Hey harry, Don't tell her i'm coming along. I wanna give her a surprise." "Okay" He chuckled. I playfully slapped his arm.

I had breakfast which harry had made. It was amazing.

Zayn's P.O.V:

Wow, She looked beautiful every morning. Every morning if i see rachel's smile it makes my day even though i am not a morning person. I smiled at this thought. She went over to the tv and started watching it with lou. Harry came out and announced they were going to go meet their mum today. Out of nowhere harry threw a pillow at rachel, 1 or 2 mins later it had been a huge pilow fight between the two. It seems like their inner brother,sister hate is coming out lol. Rachel then went to her room to get changed. I followed her but she didn't know i was following her. i went inside her room. She turned behind to the sound of the door being closed as she saw me walked in. She smiled and walked towards me. I snake my hands around her waist and she put her hands around my neck. "These few hours without you would be Haaaard!" I said cheekily. She laughed "I love you Zayn" she said. "I love you to Rachy poo" i laughed. "That is what my friend taylor call me" She said surprised. "I might had\ve read a text or two" i chuckled. "Zaaayn!" she playfully slapped my arm. i faked a hurt expression while clutching my heart. She smile and kissed me a long passionate kiss. She broke the kiss "Get Out Zayn. I need to get changed." I'd love to see you do that" I smiled. "Out Now" She said. I walked out smiling. Oh how lucky am i =D.

RACHEL'S P.O.V:

I am so lucky to have Zayn. Anyways i got changed into a short floral print casual dress. With that i slipped on my yellow and black stilletos. I got a floral print bag and put on a gold heart necklace. I slipped on a yellow hearts bracelet and a yellow watch. As i was examining my self if i look ok Zayn barged in. "Hey Rach, Sorry for barging in, Harry's wai-" He stopped when he looked at me. he looked up and then down. "Whaat? is there something missing?" I asked. "N-no, You look beautiful" he said as he came forward and kissed me. It was a long passionete kiss. Zayn broke the kiss and said "You have no idea how beautiful you look tonight. I am lucky to have you as mine babe. I love you" "I love you to" i said.

I went downstairs and the boys looked at me. Their jaw dropped. "Rach, you look gooood!" Louis said with a smirk. "Back off Lou she's mine" Zayn said as he hugged me protectively. I felt safe in his arms and it felt so right like it was ment to be. Like to puzzle pieces joined together. "She's your but if you're planning to hurt her anytime soon, you're going dowwn Maaalik." Harry said. "I love her more than you can ever imagine" Zayn said as he smiled. "Good. Shall we go Rachel?" Harry asked in a posh tone. "Yeah, let's go brothaa" i laughed. we went outside and reached to mom's house in like 5 minutes. Harry parked his car outside. We went inside. "Mooom?" Harry shouted. "In The kitchen,honey." We walked in the kitchen to see her sitting on the dinning table with A girl whom i'm guessing is gemma because her eyes were just like dad's and there was a guy too. who could he be. mom got up and enfulged me into a hug. "Oh Rachel dear. I missed you so much love" she said. "I missed you too mum." i said. "Racheel. Hi i'm Gemma and this is my boyfriend jamie."Hi Gemma. Hey jamie." "Do you guys remember me? i mean did you guys miss me?" I asked. "Ofcourse we did. I mean like i was like 10 when mom and dad got divorced and dad took you i would cry for hours" Gemma said. i smiled "aww" i said. We had dinner. we talked and talked about old times and how i've been doing for the past few years. It was now time to go home so i gave my goodbye's to mom,gemma and jamie and we went home.

Wow, I never thought what it feel like to have such caring mom and a world famous brother and such a sweet sister. I guess i am just lucky to have the boys as my best friends, Zayn as my boyfriend, Harry as my brother, Anne as my mom and Gemma as my wonderfull sister.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57330834 Rachel's Casual Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57332814 What rachel wore when she visited her Mom.

Gemma and Jamie on the side.