4.

Silence filled the room as Chan stared blankly at the ceiling. He left work early unable to keep himself from a complete meltdown. Tears stained his cheeks as soft hiccups left his throat. To say he was upset was an understatement, he was completely devastated.

'Buzz bzzzz'

Chan looked to see his phone screen light up, a message from Jeongin on the screen. Swiping his phone open he clicked on the notification to read the text

🐾Jeongin🐾
Hyung I'm on my way home now, are you okay?
2:00P.M
Read

Chan clicked off the app ignoring the message. He knew when the younger got home the boy would come check on him but the door was locked. He wanted to be alone... He had to be alone, at least that's what always happens. It hurt to know how many times his feelings had gotten played with and every time he let it happen again.

"Maybe I should just give up and be someone's useless toy to use when they please," Chan whispered to himself. Maybe that's what this world intended for him to be just someone's toy to use for sex and pleasure.

The sound of keys jingling signalled Jeongin's arrival home. He didn't want to face the younger but something inside him pulled him to sit by the door. Sitting with his back to the door he listened as he could hear Jeongin's footsteps getting closer. Chan looked up to see the door knob rotating as the younger attempted to open the door. After a few minutes it stopped.

"Chan let me in please," the boy said in a soft tone.

Silence

"Chan please," and finally the older caved in opening the door. Jeongin's eyes widened as he saw the state his 'brother' was in. Quickly he wrapped his arms around Chan in a big embrace.

Chan couldn't hold it in anymore as a choked sob left him.

Jeongin rubbed comforting circles on the males back in an attempt to calm Chan down. Unfortunately nothing seemed to work as the older started to cry harder. This behavior worried Jeongin because he had never seen his hyung like this even when his parents were murdered.

Jeongin lifted Chan walking them over to the bed. He layed the older down before laying next to him. Chan buried his head in the latter's shirt as Jeongin pulled him closer. Soon Chan's sobs turned into light hiccups as he started drifting to sleep. Jeongin gently reached over the older grabbing his phone.

A notification displayed on the screen in which he clicked.

💜Baby boy💜
Are you going hunting tonight?
2:30p.m
                                                                                                                       Me
          Yeah, once Chan hyung wakes I will see if he wants to go too.
                                                                                                              2:31p.m
💜Baby boy💜
Okay! See you tonight
2:34p.m
Read

Jeongin smiled at his phone before turning it off. His boyfriend was the cutest thing in the world and fortunately didn't care that the younger was a vampire. He was excited to see the male tonight and he hoped Chan would say yes to coming so the older could clear his mind. A yawn escaped his mouth as he snuggled into a sleeping Chan.

'Might as well get some sleep before tonight' Jeongin thought to himself. Another yawn left him as his eyes slowly drifted shut.

Oh how he couldn't wait...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So who's I.N's boyfriend ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
Also I don't proofread these chapters so sorry for mistakes
Word count:570