7.⚠

It wasn't long before they rushed into Woojin's apartment quickly closing the front door behind them. Chan took notice of two extra pairs of shoes laying in the front room as they removed their own shoes. "Woojin do you have roommates?," Chan asked, an uneasy feeling settling in his stomach. Almost at once the older came over to comfort him "don't worry they are both nice. I think Seungmin is in his room and god knows where Changbin is". Chan nodded trying to calm his nerves a little.

Woojin grabbed ahold of Chan's hand leading them away from the front room and to the room he presumed was Woojin's. Once inside Woojin kicked the door shut not bothering to lock it as he greeted Chan with a heated kiss. After a few minutes Woojin decided to take it a little further as he slid his tongue across Chan's bottom lip. The younger was quick to grant him permission as Woojin began to explore his mouth.
(I'm cringing at my own writing AHHHH)

Woojin smirked when he heard the male in front of him whimper when his teeth lightly grazed his bottom lip. Breaking the kiss Woojin removed the jacket he was wearing along with his shirt. The elder smiled as he watched Chan turn three shades darker in color. Seeing the boys reaction he took a few steps forward gently tugging at his signalling him to take it off. Without another second Chan discarded his shirt leaving his chest open to the vampire. A wave of nervousness finally hit Chan as he saw Woojin take another step forward.

The elder stopped giving Chan a confused look "Are you okay". Chan gave a shy nod his arms cover his body from instinct. Woojin took another step forward gently grabbing Chan's hands " Puppy are you a virgin?". Chan looked away turning a dusty shade of pink. Woojin gave a soft smile bringing Chan's arms up to dangle around his neck.

"Puppy you sure you want this?" Woojin asked a hint of concern in his voice. Chan nodded looking the older boy directly in his eyes.
(Tf am I writing)

Humming in acknowledgement the older gently pushed Chan onto the bed. Woojin bent down leaving small kisses and love bites along Chan's chest and stomach. The younger tried to stifle the little noises that threatened to escape his mouth. This caused Woojin to smirk a little more as he slowly slid his hand down to Chan's clothed member, palming him through the fabric. The younger unintentionally let out a loud moan his hands quickly covering his mouth. Using his free hand Woojin gently took hold off Chan's wrist pinning them above his head while he added a little more pressure with his other hand. Once again a moan escaped the younger this time it being a little more quiet.

A small knock on the door interrupted them as their heads snapped towards the door. "What is it," Woojin called out staring at the door.

"Hyung Changbin got into a fight again with another vampire and needs us to pick him up," the voice of a young boy answered on the other side. Woojin let out a frustrated sigh letting go of Chan's wrist.

"Seungmin can you go alone I'm busy," Woojin called out. A defeated sigh left the older at the response he got.

"Hyung it is dark outside and I don't feel like getting caught by a hunter. What is so important you cant help pick this dumbass up," Seungmin said from the another side of the door.

Woojin flashed Chan a look of apology before grabbing his shirt and jacket quickly putting them on. 'Stay here I'll be back' Woojin mouthed walking out of the room. The sound of the front door closing signalled both boys had left. Chan sat there trying to comprehend what just happened before reality smacked him in the face.

Quickly jumping up grabbing his shirt off the ground and throwing it on Chan made his way out of the room. 'What the hell was I thinking im supposed to be hunting this vampire not fucking with it' Chan thought to himself as he threw his shoes on. Basically sprinting out of the house and into the street Chan ran in the direction of his own shared apartment. Fear set in as he tried to run faster so he could get home.