Dosu vs Maki!

Maki wondered why David suddenly came to her mind one night. At first, it was because she was craving some attention and love, but was too embarrassed to ask. But when she remembered the events of what happened during the original plot of Naruto, she realized a lot of death would ensue.

What if somebody had a David and she would kill them?

The thought alone made her whimper. So, she decided that training for the exams to get stronger, and prevent as many deaths as she can, was her goal.

And unfortunately that meant non-stop training which also concerned everyone.

Half way through the month, everything about Maki was better now. Her determination, strength, speed, swiftness, intelligence-

Yeah, not that last one. She had Kurama for that.

Oi!

"Maki, I think you should relax."

"Shisui, do you think I can use the flicker as good as you when I'm older?"

"I think you can be better."

"Really-?"

"But first, you need to relax."

"Fine..." Maki pouted. A sudden thought flashed through her mind as she swung her feet back and forth while sitting on the rock.

Shisui smiled and allowed her head to rest on his shoulder, the wind making their dark coloured hair flow. It was the evening at the time, and Tenzo was on a mission so Shisui promised to look after her. 

Of course, the elders didn't trust an Uchiha to care for the nine tails. But, Hiruzen was eventually able to make his old teammates agree.

Well, Maki actually had a part in it.

Let's just say...

Maki was quite the master manipulator. So nobody really noticed.

"Wait, Shisui?"

"Uh-huh?" 

"Isn't the raikage coming to watch the exams?"

"That's right. The other Kage as well."

"I see..." She hummed with the smallest smile. "I want to meet someone."

Shisui sent her a curious look, wondering who she could know especially since she was isolated from many.

"Who?"

"______ ___"

Shisui was positive his little sister was insane.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"MAKI!" Naruto yelled with comical tears running down his face, Maki mirroring his expression. Shisui laughed at the two's friendship, wishing Itachi was this open with him.