1. Declaration

Kiyo POV

If I had to describe the entrance ceremony in one word I would use boring. I just stood in the back of my class and looked around to see the different students around me.

In the line of Class D I saw Kushida and that black haired annoying girl.

In the line of Class C there was a Tall black skinned student, he certainly didn't look like a first year high school student and was wearing sun glasses for some reason.

In the line of Class B was a Beautiful light pink haired girl with a rather highly developed figure. She wore a cute smile which could melt almost all the boys in the school.

Finally in my Class 2 people who stood out were a tall Bald boy who wore a serious expression and a Short girl holding a cane.

As the entrance ceremony concluded and most students including me headed towards their classrooms. I was the first one to reach my classroom and found my seat in the back near the window, a rather nice place to sit I would say.

Soon enough the classroom filled one by one, some students already had formed groups and were talking cheerfully while I just kept on looking out of the window.

Normally I would've liked to make some friends in my class, but knowing myself, I would probably scare anyone I approach. I just decided to sit quietly.

As I was enjoying my peaceful time a tall blonde boy with a short ponytail came and sat in the seat in front of me. He looked around and then turned around to greet me.

"Yo, I'm Hashimoto Masayoshi looks like we're going to be classmates nice to meet you." He greeted me with an extended hand.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka nice to meet you Hashimoto." I said and shook his hand.

"D-Damn you have a scary aura around you haha." he chuckled, trying to calm himself.

"I get that a lot." I replied.

As I was talking with Hashimoto, another person came and sat on the seat beside me, it was a Beautiful girl with purple hair.

I adverted my eyes back to the window as I already got called out for staring at someone this morning and would rather avoid that happening again.

As the classroom was filled a man with grey hair and serious yet calm expression entered carrying a bag.

"Good morning students,, my name is Mashima Tomonari I will be your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years as we don't change classes. I hope to get to know all of you. I will distribute written instructions and admission guides to all of you now take one and pass the rest."

"I will now hand out your student ID cards. These can be used to gain access to any of the facilities provided on the campus, purchase goods from the stores and so on. It acts like a credit card. At this school you can use your points to buy anything. Anything that is present on the school premises is available for purchase. Points are allotted to your ID Cards on the first of every month you have been allotted 100,000 points for this month, each point is worth 1 yen."

The classroom erupted as many students were shocked and excited due to the excessive amount of money they had been provided with. While this was happening the 2 students whom I took interest in were the only one's who looked composed, they looked like they were trying to analyse the information they were provided with.

"Shocked by the amount of points you were given? The school evaluates the students on their talents, everyone here has passed the entrance examination, which itself speaks to your value and potential, the amount you received reflects the evaluation of your worth. You can use your points without any restraints, however after graduation they will be worthless and will be transmitted back to the school. You can transfer points to any other student using your student ID's but extortion of points from your peers is strictly prohibited. This school monitors bullying very carefully."

"If anyone has any questions please ask now."

As he said that I raised my hand and spoke up.

"Sensei you said that we have been evaluated and the points allotted to us reflects our worth, so if the school decides that we are not worthy of 100,000 points will they change the points we are allotted?" As I said this some students looked at me as if they were shocked and sensei looked amused hearing me speak. But before he could respond a green haired student spoke up.

"What are you talking about sensei just said that we will be given 100,000 points every month."

"Hmm? Are you high or did you not listen when he said that we are allotted 100,000 points for this month?" As I responded to him in my usual cold voice he shrunk back to his seat and other students also looked away thinking about what I said. After this Sensei finally spoke up.

"I'm sorry but I can't answer your question, anything else?"

I see so he isn't allowed to disclose any more information regarding the S-System. But his response made it clear that this is nowhere near a normal school.

After noticing that no one else is going to ask anything sensei left the classroom.

The silence was broken by the voice of the small girl.

"We are going to be classmates for the next 3 years I think we should all introduce ourselves, if no one has any issues I'll start with mine."

Introductions are

No one had any complaints so she started.

"My name is Sakayanagi Arisu and I will like to be the one leading our class."

Some students were surprised by her sudden declaration, but continued to introduce themselves anyway, the bald student also said that he would like to be the leader. After all of them finally introduced themselves it was my turn. I stood up from my seat and walked to the teachers podium. I stood behind it and looked around the classroom for a couple seconds before finally speaking up.

"My name's Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and I would like to be the one leading the class."

I tried to be as polite as possible but it didn't work as almost everyone got scared hearing my voice.

'I hope they get used to it...'

"Fufufu"

For some reason the little girl who'd introduced herself as Sakayanagi Arisu, started laughing weirdly.

I have a bad feeling about this...

That's all for the first chapter.

I hope you enjoyed reading.

Till the next chapter

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee