7. Midterms

Kiyo POV

I was lying down on my bed when I suddenly heard knocks on the door, I went ahead and opened it to find the figure of Kushida standing outside.

"Can you let me in? It won't be good for either of us if someone sees us." she said and I moved aside opening the door, she quickly walked in and seated herself on my bed.

I closed the door and locked it so that we don't get interrupted in our talk as I'm sure she isn't here to talk about trivial things anyway.

"What do you want?" I ask her, I'd rather not stretch out this conversation as it was close to curfew.

"Shouldn't you offer me a drink first?" she said.

I sighed and went I the kitchen. "What would you like to drink?" 

"Some Coffee please." she said while fiddling on her phone.

After some time I came back in the room with a cup of coffee and handed it over to her.

She started drinking her coffee and I once again asked her about her purpose of coming into my room unannounced. "What did you come here for?" I asked her and she let out a sigh before speaking up.

"Midterms are starting in couple of days and our Sensei didn't tell her about the changed topics until last week. So many of my classmates are in danger of expulsion, I want you to help me." She said.

"Why did you approach me so late?" If she really wanted my help she shouldn't have approached me this late.

"I wanted to try a few things so that I won't have to ask you of all people for help, but nothing worked so I came here as a last resort." she said, she really wanted to avoiid asking me for help huh.

"Why do you think I'll help you?" I asked her the main question.

"W-Well you want me to do what you want so at least you should help me out a little." She said and then pouted which would've been cute if not for her other side showing up. Honestly the image of her pouting with those dark eyes were quite hilarious.

"I didn't think you were someone who cared about your classmates." I said to her, I wonder why is she going as far as to ask me for help to save her classmates. It's definately not because of something like 'I care about them.'

"If they get expelled the whole class would have to face consequences, I'd rather not spend another month with 0 points." She said.

She looked down probably thinking that I won't help her, that's why what I said next surprised her.

"I see, I'll help your classmates this time." I said.

I have many reasons to help her right now. I wanted to try to see if the hint sensei dropped regarding the midterms is true. This will help Kushida gain more of her classmates trust. I need Sudo to stay in the school for my plan regarding Class C to be successful.

"Huh?" She let out a surprised sound and tilted her head sideways not understanding my reason for helping her.

"Just wait for me outside your class for lunch tomorrow I'll handle the rest." I said and opened the door to let her out.

"I see, th-thank you." She said something inn a low voice which I couldn't make out.

"Did you say something?" I asked her.

"N-No nothing, I'll see you later bye." She said as she quickly left my room.

Finally I can relax a bit now. I thought and laid down on my bed.