15. The Results Of The Island Exam.

Kiyo POV

Sitting on the chair set up by the school, under the shade we waited for the results to be announced.

On our left sat the students of Class B, followed by Class C.

The place left for Class D was completely deserted.

Of course that wasn't for long.

"Ryuen!? What's he doing here? Didn't all of the Class D students retire already."

One of my classmates said as he noticed the presence of the lone boy, standing in the place left for his class.

Due to the doubts I'd put in their minds, my classmates were already suspicious about Ryuuen being the person responsible for Yahiko's retirement.

Seeing the man himself standing here just raises the suspicions even more.

Ryuuen didn't have his signature grin on his face and looked annoyed. Probably not liking the fact that everything went according to my plan.

But Ryuuen had no options. If he wanted to complete the deal he'd made with Class B, he'll have to stay on the island till the end of the exam.

Noticing my gaze, Ryuuen glared at me.

But soon after that he grinned as he slowly drew nearer, as if thinking of something.

Now all the attention of my classmate was on us as Ryuuen stood in front of me.

My friends were giving me a worried look and Hashimoto got up from his chair and stood beside me.

"Good job ruining my plans you monster. But don't you dare think that it's over, I'll be destroying you and those underlings of your's soon enough."

"Ruining my plans? What does Ryuuen mean Ayanokoji? Also shouldn't you have retired from the island already?" Katsuragi asked confused by Ryuuen's words.

"Kukuku poor Katsubaldy, you're just as clueless as ever, how pitiful." Ryuuen said and walked away laughing.

How troublesome... Now I'll have to do the explaining.

Before anyone could ask me about what Ryuuen had just said Mashima sensei spoke up.

"Over this past week, we, your teachers, have closely watched your efforts in this special test. There were some students who took on the challenge honestly, head-on. There were some who devised schemes to tackle the test. Many things have happened, but overall, the test results were splendid. Good work."

The students appeared relieved to receive such straightforward praise from Mashima-sensei. It seemed like everyone was finally starting to believe the one-week test was really over.

"Well then, to get straight to the point. I would like to announce the results of the special test."

There probably wasn't a single person, not even Mashima-sensei himself, who had seen these test results.

"We will not accept any questions regarding the results, no exceptions. We would like you to accept the results you have been given, analyze them, and use them to help you for the next test. It is what it is. Don't wet yourselves over these results. You must accept reality, you know?"

"Now, we will announce the rankings. The lowest class is Class D and Class C, both with zero points."

Ryuuen was the only student from his Class who was standing on the beach. As soon as they heard Mashima-sensei everyone stared at him.

Even though he had made a surprise appearance on the last day his class took the last place with 0 points. It probably didn't make sense to majority of the students.