5. Making Of A Pawn

Kiyo POV

It was now the end of the third week of the first month of the school, classes were going by normally and everyone was paying attention to what is being taught. Meanwhile I was staring outside the window.

I had already learned all the topics the teacher is currently teaching us. I found it quite boring.

Mashima sensei entered the class holding a bunch of papers.

"Today we will be having a pop quiz, it won't effect your academic record. Take one test and pass the others to the person behind you."

Hmm the quiz won't be effecting our academic records huh?

I scanned through the questions and noticed that the questions were of a very low level which even a middle scholar could easily solve. However the last three questions were almost impossible to solve for a 1st year high school student.

I decided not to think too much about it and started writing the answers.

After completing the test I just continued staring outside the window. Remembering the thing that happened yesterday.

Flashback

I'm currently on my way towards the student council office. I was told to submit my form to the secretery today. For some reason they had told me that the interview for the student council will be held the next month. Is this because they want to test wether or not we were able to control our class.

As I arrived 10 minutes before the appointed time I waited outside the door leaning against the wall. Thinking about trivial things.

"Hello there."

My thoughts were interrupted by a cheerful voice coming from the side. It was a beautiful girl with long pink hair and massive proportions.

"Hi." I replied to her trying not to think about her body too much.

"Are you also here to give the application for the student council?" She asked me with a smile.

She looked like a girl who will steal the hearts of all the boys in her class if not grade. It won't be wrong to say that she was one of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Yes, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka from Class A, Nice to meet you umm...."I said to her asking her name.

She was a bit scared to hear my cold voice and forced a smile as she introduced herself, although she wasn't able to look me in the eyes.

"I-Ichinose Honami of Class B nice to meet you too Ayanokoji kun." She tried her best to answer normally but I didn't miss the stutter in the start.

I simply nod and enter the room as it was now the appointed time.

I held the door open for her as she walked in.

We both handed our applications to Tachibana senpai and left the office.

I was about to leave but Ichinose called me out before I could.

"Ayanokoji kun, is it fine if we can exchange contact information?" she asked with a smile but asi turn around she gulped in fear. I was not that surprised though, she might've looked into my eyes.

"I-It's f-fine if you don't w-want to." she said still scared of me.

"No it's fine, I'm happy to have the contact information of a cute girl." I said trying my best to put out a calm tone, looks like it worked to some extent as she held out her phone and wasn't shaking anymore.