10. Start of the Island Exam

{So here's an AN before the chapter.

Well due to me being lazy and a bit stressed I fucked up this story.

I forgot that Kamuro even exists... If it was Kei or Horikita it would've been fine but I ended up forgetting about SSS+ Tier waifu Beer Ara~ Ara~ Chan.... Yeah.... So I think its better if I take it slowly so that I don't fuck up anymore.

I'm just happy that I realised that I've been doing all these shitty mistakes right now and not after 20+ chapters...

So what I'm getting at is, I've got a lot of shit to write and it takes time...

I'll prioritize this story along with Honami Chan, Ichika sama and maybe Kikyo Chan for a while. So all other fics will be updated a lot less till I finish these stories.

Well sorry for the bigg ass AN in the start but I'd rather not update this separately.}

Kushida POV

Soon all classes started to disembark from the ship. First was Class A, followed by Class B and then it was our Class's turn.

As we were about to disembark Ike who had pissed his pants after hearing Kiyo came back after changing. His eyes were red from anger and he was still sobbing, he also looked scared. Honestly it's hilarious how he is trying to look angry with that scared expression. If it was any other situation I'm sure my classmates would have made fun of him and laughed at him.

"Kanji you'll never get a girlfriend now." Yamauchi said to him while patting his back and got glared by Ike. Looks like Yamauchi's still going to act tough as if he could've handled that situation, even though he also shed a tear after hearing Kiyo's words.

Well neither will you perverted asshole. I'll make sure that everyone in the school hates you and your group of perverted friends by the end of this year.

But I'm sure that anyone in his position would have been scared for his life. I don't know what happened to Kiyo to make him do something like this. His actions were far from necessary and something that I never could've expected.

If someone who didn't knew him had seen this then they might've thought that he did this to punish Ike for ogling over his girlfriend. But I know better than that. I know that he would never do anything like that for me.

Maybe if it was Ice cream chan instead of me he would've done it....No! if it would've been Ice cream chan then he would've done much worse things to Ike. I felt a bit happy as I saw Ike's scared expression as he embarrassed himself in front of all of the first year students and teachers.

"Kikyo Chan....is Ayanokoji kun always.... that scary?" asked a worried Mii-Chan. If it weren't for her always simping over Hirata I might've actually liked her. She always keeps on talking about how great Hirata is, it's become quite annoying at this point.

"Not really...he's pretty nice and calm usually....this is the first time I've seen him like this. Maybe he had a bad day..." I replied honestly, I've never seen him this angry. No, I've never seen him show any emotion to this extent anyways.

He always has the expressionless look along with that scary and dark Aura around him. Also his eyes... I'm sure that most of the students can't look into them while talking to him. I wonder what his past is due to which he became like this.

"You can tell us anytime if he acts that way with you, we'll help you out!" Maezono said with a serious expression on her face.

Unfortunately even if he were to act like that with me there's no one in this world who could possibly save me. I know better than them about how scary he can be. How smart he can be. He's someone I need to make sure not to make an enemy of.