3. The Childhood Friend I Never Met

It has been one week since I joined the school, things have been going quite normally I've been having lunch with my usual group consisting of Hashimoto, Nishi, Motodoi and Kamuro, while at first she complained we managed to bring her with us. No new member has joined the Ayanokoji faction, Currently I'm having lunch with Sakayanagi.

She invited me and I accepted as I was interested in what she might want to say, we are now sitting on an idle table in the corner of the cafeteria. We took our order and I bought a Ice cream along with my food to which Sakayanagi giggled which was quite cute.

As we finished eating she started talking.

"It's been quite long Ayanokoji kun, 8 years 1 month and 6 days to be exact." she said to me.

"Do I know you?"

I asked her, to which she giggled which was cute except for the fact that I was in the White room during the time she has just mentioned. I don't recall ever meeting her, she doesn't look like someone from the white room, Is this some kind of prank?

Moreover this is the first Loli I've ever seen....

"No, perhaps our friendship wasn't a mutual one at that time."

I rack my brain for answers and come up with a possibility which I wish isn't true, It's possible that she's one of the people who has seen me from behind the glass. If that's true then she can expose my secrets. No, even if she was an investors daughter she would know better than spreading the secrets of white room. As I was thinking she continued speaking.

"White room."

Those 2 words almost shattered my composure but I immediately regained it as it was one of the many possibilities I had thought of.

"Don't worry I wont tell anyone about you."she said to me, although I don't think I'll be able to trust her words that easily.

"Won't it be easier for you if you did?"I asked her.

"I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, I'm the perfect person to bury the false genius." false genius huh, Bury me? If she can actually Bury me that would mean that 'that man' failed to make me the perfect human he wanted to. His loss is my victory, but that also means that I can't go easy on her.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Is it about how I know?"She asked me thinking that was what I wanted to know.

"No I don't care about that."she looked a bit surprised hearing it but showed me a smug smile as she speaks up.

"Go ahead."

"Can you bury me?"

As soon as those words left my mouth her eyes widened and were filled with excitement and she laughed creepily as if a child who had received the gift he wanted.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, I know precisely how capable you are."

"Also I see you took away my pawn from me huh?" She said, I understood what she meant. I noticed her glancing over to Kamuro from time to time, but before she could get her I took action.

"She was supposed to be my arms and legs, there aren't many girls who are as fit physically as her. Now I have to settle for someone else, How troublesome." she sighed as she completed speaking.

I got up from my seat she thought that I will leave but I got closer to her, bend a little to meet her sight and spoke while caressing her cheek softy in a rather seductive tone.

"Don't worry, your arms and legs aren't the only things I will take from you. My goal is your heart after all."

I winked at her due to which her mind went blank, her face flushed red, knowing that she won't be speaking up for some time I walked away, passing Kito who looked amused to see his Leader like that.

I left the cafeteria and went back to the class, Hashimoto asked me about what Sakayanagi wanted to talk to me about but I shrugged him off by saying it was something personnel after some time Sakayanagi came back to the the class with Kito, she glanced at me but as soon as our eyes met she averted her gaze and blushed. If it was anyone else he might not have been able to handle this much cuteness. Hashimoto didn't seem to miss this interaction and teased me whenever he got the chance.

Classes ended and things went by normally, I went to the convenience store where I met the black haired annoying girl, who had ruined my precious moment on the first day of school. Ignoring her whole existence I walked around the store buying all the stuff I wanted to, which was mostly Ice-Creams, I also bought some cheese, Pizza sauce and chicken salami, as I was planning on making a pizza tonight, Maybe I'll invite my friends too. As I was wondering about the new friends I had made the stupid annoying girl yet again ruined my precious moment.

"Y-you!" she shouted at me apparently till annoyed about what happened that day, wait, why the hell is she the one annoyed, I was the one who's precious moments keep on getting destroyed by her and she's the one annoyed for some reason.

I Ignored her once again and left the convenience store after paying for the stuff I had bought, but someone else had different ideas. As soon as I had turned around from the corner and started eating my ice cream chan, the annoying girl came running towards me and stabbed me in my hand with a compass.

"Who said you can ignore me just like that!" She shouted at me and glared at me.

Fortunately I was used to pain so Ice cream chan was still alive but now looks like I need to teach someone a lesson.

I turned around and gave her the deadliest of the glares I've ever given, her face got pale, her legs trembled, I licked my ice cream as I move towards her. I pushed her to the ground with my left hand.

"Who would have taken responsibility if something would've happened to Ice cream Chan." I said in my cold voice.

She looked furious, scared and confused at the same time as she was trying to get up I pushed her down once again.

She kept on trying to get up and I kept pushing her down all to irritate her more.

After 5 minutes as she was trying yet again I grabbed her neck with my left hand, ate my Ice cream with my right and lifted her in the air. She digs her nails in my hand, flapped around her legs but it was of no use. A couple minutes later she just gave up and started crying. At this point I felt it is enough punishment..... For now.

And I let her go. She ran away towards the dorms while sobbing.

What an annoying girl.

I went back to my room and tried to make the Pizza, I called over Kamuro who surprisingly enough accepted without me blackmailing her, maybe she was interested in pizza as well.

I also called over the others and they all came over.

We tried to make some pizza's and had a small party for no reason whatsoever. Is this youth? Will I miss these moments after I go back to that place. I leave these thoughts and enjoy the time with my friends. After all these years that man was still unable to remove human emotions from me, because right now I feel truly happy.

I felt a smile form on my face. I looked around to see all 3 girls blushing and Hashimoto grinning.

"Leader If you do that in class we might just gain all the girls." he said while taking a bite off the pizza.

"Well looks like Ayanokoji kun can also have fun that's great!" said Nishi.

We kept on talking about trivial stuff and they helped me to clean up. After some time they left.

"I smiled today huh?"

That's something that I never knew I was capable of doing.

Looks like I'm enjoying my freedom after all. I wonder is this because I never had it that I am enjoying it even more? That doesn't matter though. As long as I'm happy I think it's fine either way right, I haven't given up on winning and I probably never will, but these happy moments from time to time, currently that's all I crave for.

I take a long shower and go back to sleep. I have a long journey ahead, I'll make sure I enjoy it.