Operation Take Down

TWO DAYS LATER

"I still don't understand how your parents are okay with this" I said

"They are trust me"

"Whatever u say...Okay let's do this"
Chris and I start walk out the hotel door to meet the guys.

Chris suddenly says "That's what you are wearing to win a guy?"

"I told you I'm not interested in him and I could care less what he thinks of me"

" 'What ever you say..' " he says in a mocking voice

I give him a death look.

"Okay calm your eyes before you light me on fire Lil. All I'm saying is that you could look better to make him regret making you feel bad" I hate to say it, but he has a fair point.

"Fine..." I hesitantly walk back inside the room.

"Holy crap! Am I right!! Someone call CNN." He annoyingly claims victory.

I stop and turn to him "Did you just call me Lil?"

"Yah why?"

"Never mind" I say

"Well what do I wear, then?" I ask cluelessly

"Wear a dress or something" Chris shrugs laying in a chair sideways on his iphone.

I aimlessly look through my suitcase until I find a black dress with white lace lining the bottom.

"This work?" I ask holding it up

"Do I look like the guy from 'Say Yes to the Dress'?" he smugly asks

"Ass.." I mutter underneath my breath as I walk to the bathroom and change my clothes. After about three minutes I come out of the bathroom wearing black high top converse and the black and white lace dress I found.

"Eh you look a little better" Chris says

"Thanks" I roll my eyes and slouch

"I'm kidding take a joke and stand up straight and think to yourself 'I'm FABBBBULLLOOUUSS!!' 'kay?" he says

I burst into laughter and cannot stop as we are walking out the door into the hallway.

"Okay all jokes aside you ready?" he asks in a serious tone.

"Hell yah" I say, for possibly the first time, confidently.

"Good" he says

"Oh before I forget there is your pass. it goes around your neck like a lanyard."

"Omg! really, it goes around my neck? aw I was thinking of working it as a purse" he says sarcastically "Let's go"

Chris and I walk down to meet the guys. Cameron walks over to me and gives me a side hug and walks with us.

"You okay?" Cameron asks as we reach the guys.

"Yea I'm great actually. This is my boyfriend. He thought it was important to make sure you guys know I didn't make him up" I flip off Taylor.

The look on Taylor's and Hayes's face was priceless. I couldn't stop smiling the one thing I wasn't expecting though was Chris kissing me on the cheek. What the hell? Happy. In love. Acting. Faking.

"Are we gonna stand here and gawk all day or get moving?" I asked annoyed with them. we all pile into the limo. I am pretty uncomfortable with Chris kissing my cheek and holding my hand, but I have to keep the act going.

Chris and I walk into the convention center holding hands, once we separate from the guys we let go of hands and scoff. "Ugh" simultaneously and walk in opposite directions. I meet up with fans and answer their questions, take pictures; the usual. While standing on the stage with a micro phone with the rest of the guys talking with fans.

One girl asked "Can you sing my favorite song?"

I replied "I WOULD LOVE TO, what song is it?"

She replies "Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas!"

All the guys scoff, laugh and speak into the micro phone "She doesn't do rock"

"Oh yah? Who says you know me? I am still pretty new, right guys?" all the fans scream.

The music starts and I begin to rock.

"Carry on my wayward son,
they'll be peace when you are done
lay your weary head to reeeest
Don't you cry no more"

As the music and beat goes I dance and rock out.

"Once I rose above the noise and confusion,
just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion!!
I was soaring ever higher,
but I flew too high,
oh my eyes could see was I still was a blind man,
all my mind could think I still was a mad man!
I hear the voices when I'm dreamin',
and I hear the voices saaaayy!
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SONNN
They'll be peace when you were done
lay your weary head to rest,
don't you cry no more,
maskerating as a man with a reason,
my charade is the event of the season,
if I claim to be a wise man,
it surely means that I don't know,"

I finish the song with a bang and crowd surfed with happy thoughts in my endless abyss. The breath of life itself has blown through as a tornado, spinning, rattling and carrying myself onward. While for a short time i am absent, and exempt of traditional style, but in lieu, piercing through the veil within.

Leaving the convention center all of us pile into the limo acting more civil than usual. Chris was in the same spot he was in on the way out here, so is everyone else.

"So, you're into Kansas?" Hayes asks me

"No, I just know every word to that song because I hate it. What do you think?" I say maybe a little too harsh.

"How did you find the song?" he asks

"Just any other day at school when I got to use the computers, actually" I say bluntly, because I also found my favotire show Supernatural.

"Really? I learned it from my favorite show." Hayes says

"Supernatural?" I ask him.

"You watch that show too?" he asks in astonishment

"It's more like my way of life, or a tornado" I chuckle

"Wow I never would have guessed." He stares

"Why not?"

"I don't know, just because you suprise me, like the whole Kansas thing doesn't seem like your style." he says

"Why" I say once again. this jackass can't answer my question straight up.
"It's not just Kansas I'm into Queen, Three Doors Down, Asia, Survivor, Red Hot Chilli Pepers, AC/DC and so many other bitch" I smugly smile at him.

"Wow, doesn't exactly look like your M.O" he responds

"Why" her we fo again answer you idiot.

"Well you like wear pink, bright colors and stuff, second you don't seem that strongly opinionated, and third you are quiet" he says plainly.

Chris scoffs and chuckles. Chris looks at me and I start laughing as well.

"Maybe if you spent some time with her you would know that, ALL THOSE THINGS ARENT TRUE. God I wish they where, but you wouldn't be Lilly without them." Chris looks into my eyes and I smile, and unfortunately I blush.