Chapter five- Free?

I got to my hotel room I will meet the guys later, I wanted to see Florida! I was glad I got my own room from seeing the smack cams that are filmed, they are funny, but I a new so I think this is best. I walked out on my balcony and looked out at the sunset, with the wind blowing through my hair and waterfall sundress. I step up on top of the railing so I can see farther. I take a deep breath and just take a look at my life, it has gotten so much better from when I was in that foster home and it would of never happened if I never decided to take the offer. My train of thought is interrupted when I look down and see a guy about my age doing the same thing, just looking out at the sunset. I all of a sudden I slip and let out a squeal, but regain my balance. Shit. They guy looked up at me, I give an awkward smile all embarrassed. After that I decide to go back inside, and decide to go to sleep since a big day is tomorrow! Meet and greet for the fans and me.

HAYES'S POV

After Cameron came back I was wondering where the new girl was.

I decided to ask him "Where is she?"

"She wanted to get settled in and she had a long flight from California, so she was tired"

"Oh"

I was kinda bummed out I wanted to meet her, I see Carter out of the corner of my trying to smack cam Nash. I start laughing and Carter signals me to shut up. We all smack cam each other for a while, then we play hide and go seek. I decide to hide on the balcony since the guys never go out there. While I am standing there I get lost in the beauty of the scenery until I hear a girl slip and scream. I look up and I can tell she is embarrassed. She was so beautiful who was she? She is obviously isn't a fan, she wasn't freaking out, she walks back into her room. I am going to go up there and see who she is. Wouldn't that be creepy? Yah it is I am just going to head to bed.