Chapter four- Going Places...Finally

After I was done with the commercial Mr. Choom wanted me to do a bunch more. After about 4 months I got moved to my own room in the studio, which was good news because I didn't have to go home anymore. I started an online school, and did over 15 commercials. Until one day Mr. Choom came to my room and offered a whole new idea.

He came in sat down on a chair and asked "Do you know what Vine and YouTube is?"

"Not really I don't have a smart phone or a tablet so I haven't got any social media accounts, whats Vine and YouTube?"

He forgot I didn't have an iphone "Oh yea, thats right well before I talk to you about this opportunity I should get you a device so you can get an account to see how fans respond to you"

"Okay I think I have saved up enough money to buy an iphone 4"

He shakes his head "No, no, no I will get you the iPhone 5s, not the 5c because its overrated"

"Oh thank you so much but..."

He gets out of the chair and holds the door open "Well are you coming?"

"Oh now? Okay yea I am coming, thank you Mr. Choom"

"I have to you before call me Larry" he turned the ignition on and drove to the apple store

After we got back I had a beautiful gold iPhone 5s! I couldn't wait to use it, but Mr. Choom or "Larry" said I had to download Vine, YouTube, and Instagram. Whatever those were. I opened the box set up my iTunes and iCloud account, after that I downloaded the apps and about a week later I had gotten over 200,000 subscribers on YouTube. On Vine and Instagram I got about 250,000 followers. I was so shocked I didn't really think people would like my videos, vlogs, and pictures. Mr. Choom walks in and starts the same discussion he started a week ago.

"As I was saying last week, how many Followers and Subscribers have you gotten so far?"

I reply "Instagram about 200,000, Vine about 200,000 and YouTube 250,000"

"OH MY GOD! Your ready to join Magcon and O2l faster than I thought!"

I was so confused "Who are they?"

He jumped out of his chair and started dialing his phone "Look them up on your accounts"

"O-" the door slams and I hear yelling and excitement

I have no idea what just happened, but I did as I was told and looked O2l and Magcon up on Youtube and Vine. After watching everyone, (there was more people than I thought, I thought they were people not groups) I star laughing my head off these guys are so funny! I think Larry heard me laughing because he came back in my room.

"So, you like them?"

still laughing my head off "Yyyyeeesssss"

"Good, good I was on the phone with the Magcon group and O2l, who would you like to join? O2l or Magcon?"

I didn't know who to chose "Can I have more time to think about it?"

"Of course this is a big decision, just tell me who you chose tomorrow"

"Okay thank you Mr. Choom" he leaves the room

I don't know who to pick they are all so funny, but I think Magcon will be closer to my age. I will tell Larry I chose the Magcon group, I walk out into the hall and to his office. He wasn't there so I decided to call him. After I got off the phone he was so excited, and so was I. About a week after that I was told to pack my bags and fly to Florida for a Magcon meet up. When I got off the plane I was greeted by a tall brunette, I forgot his name but he looked familiar.

He came up to me and said "Are you Lilly Wiles?"

"Yes I am, and you are?"

He looked surprised "I am Cameron Dallas, I don't know if you know who I am"

"I was told to watch all of the boys Vines but you look familiar"

He responded "Oh thats good, there is more than just me"

"Oh I know, but why do you sound so surprised?"

"Its just I thought you would be older like 17 or 18, not 13"

"Sadly no, but I wish I was older. Are all of you 17 and 18, like is there anyone my age?"

"Yea there is Hayes"

"Who is that?" I asked

"Thats Nash's younger brother"

"Is Nash the one with the eyes like mine?"

He looks at my eyes "Wow I haven't met anyone, but Nash that has that blue of eyes"

I laugh "Well I am the second"

"Yup, everyone is really excited to meet you, we love new members"

"Thanks I have been exited on the plane" after I said that I regretted it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

Thank you to my 14 readers!! I thought I was only going to get 3 readers and no one else would read it. I know its sad thinking 14 readers are good when there are people out there with 20k readers, but this is good to me:]