Could it be?

Hayes's POV

"Yea" I thought if I said yes she would give me signals that she liked it but I guess she doesn't like me. Wait did I just say yea? "I..I..meant no"

"Oh" starts awkwardly laughing

Great. I ruined it. Before I knew it she ended the YouTube video, I felt like a complete idiot.

"Well, lets make one on your channel now"

"Okay" she wasn't weirded out?

"What topic should we do?"

"We could asked eachother questions instead of fans?"

"Thats actually a good idea lets get started"

I start off by asking her whats her favorite color. she says "Purple, Whats your favorite type of music?"

I respond with "Pop, how many friends do you have?"

"Just you.....I am sorry I just never realized that you are my first friend..."

"What? Make that best friend" She had no friends? Why?

"Okay "bestie""she starts laughing

Lilly's POV

Why did I say that? But its true he had to find out sooner or later. Yay. I have a friend finally wait make that best friend. We finish the video and we hung out and had fun until 11:00, but I said I was tired he left the room. I got ready for bed and got into bed and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and got ready. I had on skinny jeans, a tie die crop TEE and black vanz. I walked down to the lobby and got in the limo. I sat next to Hayes and Cameron.

"Why do you never sit next to anyone else?" asks Matt

I shrug and get out my phone and go on Instagram.

"So I saw your YouTube videos" Cameron says he suddenly sits up and leans in.

I look up and realize he is waiting for me to say something "What?"

"Are you guys dating?"

I turned to Hayes "You didn't edit that question out? There where plenty of other questions"

"I thought my fans should know, so they don't assume and you start getting hate"

"Don't lie" Cameron says "Look" he hand me his phone to see the YouTube video

Its the part where the question comes up and he edited the part out where I say no. Oh. HE. IS. SO. DEAD. I give him a death look. "To make your situation worse you edited out the part where I SAID NO!" The whole limo goes silent and everyone is just sitting there in bewilderment.

Hayes imminently turns to me and says "What?! I never did that let me see!" He grabs the phone out of my hand

"Way to go Hayes what a great first "Best Friend" she has" says Cameron

"You also posted that?" I bow my head in embarrassment. Luckily we are arrive at the convention center. I ran out of the limo and didn't look back, I didn't wait for security or anything. When I got into the building there was a bunch of screaming fans attacking me so I run out to the back door and someone grabs me and put a black bag over my head and shoves me into car. I try to pull the bag off but I feel a hit to the head and I am out.