Chapter Two- The Perfect Escape

My foster mother slapped me right across the face causing my nose to bleed, and the business card to fly out of my hand.

She picked it up, read it and ripped it in half "Your a stupid little bitch thinking that you can get famous just by some

fancy agent to the stars. You are a nobody. Your going no where not get out of my sight before I slap you again"

Without her noticing I picked up the business card which was now ripped in two and ran to my room. I got my cell phone out (which was a lousy flip phone) and dialed the number. When the man answered I was so relieved.

"Hello? Is this Larry Choom?"

The man on the phone answered "Yes this is how may I help you?"

"This is Lilly Wiles, the girl you just handed your business card to" I reminded him

Larry replies through the phone "Oh yes Lilly, you considering the offer?"

"Yes, and I will do it"

"Great! Trust me I know talent when I see it and you got talent kid, now tomorrow at 3:30, come by the studio office listed on the business card and my assistant will set up an appointment"

"Okay sounds great! I will see you tomorrow" I was thrilled that the offer still stood.

I hope I get paid at least 500$ so I can buy a train ticket and some food out of this life. I need to settle some place else, all I knew from that moment on I was on my own. No, family to help just me and thats all I need. People can't be trusted and I know that meeting a mysterious man at a talent agency sounded shady, but it was the perfect escape out of this stupid ass foster home.