Chapter seven- Here It goes

Hayes turns to me and puts his hand out for me to shake it, I shake his hand. We all make our way out of the hotel and into the limo. I am sitting in the middle of Carter and Hayes, with Matt next to Hayes. Taylor and a Jack with blonde hair is sitting across from me. Cameron is sitting next to the blonde Jack, Shawn is next to Taylor, and a brown haired Jack, and Aaron are sitting in the ends of the limo. Nash sits next to Shawn. I sit there on my phone scrolling through Instagram, but stop because Matt and Hayes are looking over my shoulder to look at my phone. I decide to put my headphones in and listen to "Ordinary" by Ricky Dillion. I know all of the O2l guys but I don't know the Magcon group that well. Which is kinda ironic because I chose to be a part of Magcon, I am just weird like that. Everyone in the limo is talking among themselves.

Matt grabs my phone and says "Oh so you like O2l, as well as Magcon?"

"Yea" trying to reach for my phone,

"Interesting" Matt says, to my surprise right when I reach for my phone Matt grabs my wrist and yanks it so hard that I fall onto Hayes, but he catches me and I am sitting on his lap.

The limo goes silent.

"Sorry" I say as I move off of his lap

"Don't be, it's Matt's fault" smiles and turns to Matt and smacks him

"Oh shit" I say and start laughing

"Hayes look you made her laugh, I don't think any of us has heard you laugh since you were here" say Nash

"Well what did you want me to laugh at?" I ask

"I don't know, but its the first time we have heard you laugh" he shrugs

"Can I have my phone back?"

"Oh yah I forgot" Matt hands me back my phone

We arrive at Magcon, we meet the fans and head back to the hotel. When I get back to my room, and plop on my bed. I hear someone come in and I sit up and see it's Hayes.