Kafli 43

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"Open your mouth" I ordered but was useless. "Maya, you're acting like a baby" I uttered, moving the fork closer to her lips.

"I'm carrying one, meaning I can act like one too" she responded, looking down at the plate with narrowed eyes. She started up at me "I don't like pancakes"

I ironically smiled "That's the only thing I can cook, so you better start to like them"

She presses her lips together as I tried to put the food in her mouth. Maya swerved her head and smiles "I don't want it"

I sighed, putting the fork back onto the plate "You have to eat something"

"I will but not now" she mumbled, stepping towards me and fastening her arms around my waist. I was becoming that type of person that always wants people to eat. I was worried, alright.

Morning sickness is being a pain in her ass, and I couldn't do anything except for holding her hair as she throws up. "Your loss, my pancakes are exquisite"

"Then eat them"

"No"

"Exactly" she mumbled, as she buried her face against the crook of my neck "You always smell so good" she talked, running her nails over my lower back.

I'm getting hard. "What are you doing today?" I spoke, focusing on anything else besides my desire to bend her across this table and fuck her senseless.

"Emm...oh, I'm going to see Zara and tell her about the latest events in my life. Also, I have the afternoon shift today so I'll see you tonight" she replied, this time straightening her posture. "Tonight? Does that means you're staying here?" I smirked, caressing her cheeks.

Maya rolled her eyes "I am"

"You know you could just bring all your stuff here? I wouldn't mind" I hinted, wanting to do it for a long time but afraid of her response.

She narrowed her eyes "Are you trying to ask me something, Mr. De Luca?" A smile spreading her lips.

I faked wonder "I have no idea what are you talking about" 

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me quickly before stepping away "I have to go already, why don't you escort me out?"

I grinned, grabbing her jaw and placing a tender kiss on her lips "Love, I was going to do it before you even asked"

Maya walked behind me, pushing me to walk faster. I tried to reach for her but she slapped my hands. "You are obsessed with my ass" I mumbled when she squeezes my butt. "I wanted to do that for a long time now" she chuckled.

"Why though?"

She squeezed it again "You have a great ass. Embrace it, baby"

Maya now moved in front of me, walking backward as she looked at me "Is it natural? No shame if it's not"