Adora x reader !Platonic! (Part two)

"(Y/n), we are going to Brightmoon in a few hours.... are you- never mind. I left some food in the kitchen." Hordak poked his head around my door, where I was playing video games. It had been 2 Years since I left with Entrapta and Hordak, I hadn't looked back since... well untill recently.
I smiled and nodded at him, he left my room. As he shut the door I heard a faint whisper.
"No again? I really thought this would be the time."
"Maybe next time dear"
I sigh and stand up, tuning off my game. I walk to my bed, flopping down and looking at the frame that had been pushed over. Tentatively I picked it up, a show of two faces, smiling brightly, me holding up a peace sign and Adora with her arm slung around my neck.

I roll onto my side, a small suitcase sitting on the floor catching my eye. I groan, who is doing this?

"So when do we leave?" I place my bag down, avoiding eye contact. Without looking at them I can tell that both Entrapta and Hordak have stars in their eyes. Entrapta grabs me and my bag with her hair.
"There is no getting out of this now (Y/n)!" She squeals, wrapping me tightly. I struggle to breathe in, Hordak places a hand on her shoulder and her hair looses allowing me to take a gulp of hair.

The ride to didn't take long as the fastest way to get to Brightmoon is through the  newly invented portal was just in the village near Dryl. The portal shimmers with new horizons, potential and doubt.
I stuck my hand through the portal, a reflection rippled, showing the castle.
"Here goes nothing" I murmur, picking up my bag and stepping through.

At once the bustle noise hits me, people with carts and horses push along the road, I have to be careful to not get hit. Out steps Entrapta, her arm hooked around Hordak's, who carries two other suitcases. They smile at me struck gaze. A lot has change.
The once quiet area was now buzzing with people, small huts had grown from nowhere, people swarmed markets. Everything was knew to the place I had once known.

"Entrapta! Hordak! Over here!" A tall, toned man strides through the crowd, easily parting it. A heart is a visible  part in his clothes and behind him I see the top of a arrow.
I am hidden behind a bunch of purple hair so he doesn't see me straight away, but when the hair moves and pushes me forward, his jaw drops.
"(Y/n)... (Y/n). (Y/n)? Is that you?" His voice is deeper. I nod. He steps forward, touching my shoulder gently, and when he figures out I'm real he scoops me up, hugging me tightly.
"I haven't seen you in two years! Agh, I missed you so much!" He sniffs, a tear rolling down his cheek. He may be taller, his voice deeper but his emotional range is exactly the same.
"I missed you too Bow." I kiss his cheek.
"Hey, don't get too comfortable there." I get put down and start to laugh.
"Glimmer.." She laughs, hugging me too.
"Oh wait till Adora finds out you're here." That name... its been so long since I have faced it. It hurt me.
Bow pickes up my bag and Glimmer loops her arm in mine, guiding me towards the castle.
"Would it be ok if you don't tell her I'm here? I want to see her on my own accord." I ask, Glimmer nods and smiles gently at me.

We go in through the main doors, guards bowing down the hall. I smile at the ones I recognise, stopping occasionally for a quick hello. Glimmer and Bow want to walk me to my room, so Entrapta and Hordak break of to their own room.
"Isn't it great? We found drawings of rooms in your old room.. you know, before you left and we decided to make up one of them. Do you like it?" Glimmer speaks in a rant, popping back and forth, showing me different parts. Gradually it comes back to me, I designed this room for the perfect sleepover. Popcorn machine, projector for movies, millions of blankets, sofas, cushions ect. It was designed for me and her.
Bow drops my bag and gently pushes Glimmer towards the door.
"Come on now Darling, lets leave her to herself."

I settle in, hanging up clothes and setting up my frame on my bedside desk. I rest myself on the balcony, looking out across the view. The gardens look the same except now... there is a small blond dot with a larger brown dot.
The blond dot is crying whist the brown one picks it up. I make out two bodies, a child and an adult. The adult catches me looking, squint and begins to walk toward me. I back up, not wanting the girl to see me. I slam the balcony door shut and fall back on my bed.
If Catra had seen me, she would tell Adora but who was the...
child... the kid they were having.
Oh dear... what have I gotten myself into now?

I went to bed early that night because I know I am going to need the energy today. Today is the day I meet her again.

I walk though the hall, which are strangely empty. You come across a tapestry that hadn't been there before. A girl in white and a girl in black stood side by side, their swords in the air, crossing over each other. A tear slipped down my face, I missed the old life.
A door opened a little down the hall and-
"(Y/n)?" You snapped your head around. Adora. Her eyes widen in realisation and a sudden shoot of panic and anxiety spikes through me. I run in the opposite direction.

I hear her feet thunder down the hall.
"I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO THIS TIME." I turn a corner, slamming open the door, falling into the garden. The tears are falling heavier and the door closes, quickly opening again. I look left and right and run down the hill. I keep running until a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I falk to the ground.
The arms hug me.
"I"m not letting go..."

I take in shaky breaths, and sit up. Adora holds my hand tightly, looking into my face.
"Don't you ever think about leaving me alone ever... don't.."
I laugh bitterly.
"You're not alone Adora, you never were- "
"Stop it ok? I. Love. You. You are basically my sister, I am alone when you are alone. And you spent the last two years away, alone and It was all my fault. Becuase I had a perfect life, I didn't realise that the light that had shown me out of the dark in the first place was dimming. I- I am so sorry (Y/n), please stay."
All of the bitterness flows out of my body in wracked sobs. I nod and she collapses beside me.

I don't remember much of that morning, only that Adora wouldn't let me go but by evening she had disappeared.

I was playing with Finn, and talking happily to Catra, catching up on things we had missed and meeting my new family members, I had to make up 2 years of no Aunt (Y/n).
"(Y/n), can I borrow you for a sec?" Adora's voice comes from the hallway. I stand up and walk out, after telling the two I would be back in a minute.
Adora stands as She Ra. She holds her own sword and another. I gasp.
"Despite what you said that night, your job as the guardian of She Ra, and my best friend, isn't over." She holds out the sword and I take it.
"You know what to say."
And I do. The words easily fall.
"For the Loyalty of Greyskull."