Catra x Fem Reader

A.n
This fabulous request was from Hoodie420!! Just a heads up. This is the first time I am writing the Entrie chapter from not Y/N pov. Its fairly bad. Soo sorry. I am so sorry once again that I didn't see the request.
I also am sorry that I said I would upload and write this yesterday but... SAO got in the way.....
Oops

Catra P.O.V
"Catra. Please report to Hordak's Sanctum immediately." Shadow Weavers voice flew across the speakers all around the horde.
What have I done now? Everyone is staring at me now, just fantasizing.
I walk down the hall towards Hordak's Sanctum and knock on the door.
"Hello? Hordak? Anybody home?" I walk in and Imp repeats my words.
"Hello Catra. I have a task for you."

I walk out fuming. I am not happy to say the least. I need to find Scorpia. As much as I hate her, she will know what to do. I walk down more twisted corridors, following the route to the cafeteria. She now spends all her free time with Kyle there. I see white and blonde hair and march towards them. Slamming my hand down on the table, kyle jumps out of his seat and scurries off, I explain what Hordak told me.

"Sorry wildcat, I don't know what to do." She says. I faceplam, in my head and scoff.
"Then think of something before... it gets here."  She nods, waves and goes to who knows where. Probably to find Kyle. I have to go find the thing being delivered today. This sucks. Why do I have to look after it. I guess I am Force Capitan. I just have to make sure I don't mess this up, I can't afford to do that.

A fEw WhILe LaTeR

The skiff pulls in at the bay, so I walk forward to see it for the first time.
"Hi!" It says, but it's not an it. It's a She. And once again I have been fooled and manipulated by Hordak.
"Follow me." I say, She nods but looks questionable.
"And no questions." She smiles and says.
"I have a feeling we will be friends." I scoff, like she knows me. Like she knows my past with friendship.
I give her a tour, the last step to see is the bedroom. Because she is new she will be sleeping in my room. Lucky me.
"You sleep there and I sleep here." I point to the sofa and then my bed.
"Ok! That is so much better than the floor." She says happily.
"The floor?" I ask, she nods.
"It's where I use to sleep." She says.
"Anyway! Are you going to introduce me to your friends?" She quickly changes the subject. I realise we haven't introduced ourselves yet so I try to switch her mind off of friends
"My name is Catra." I say. She smirkes and says.
"Nice to meet you. My name is (Y/n). Friends?" She prompts, not petting go.
I don't really- have any." I mumrmer. She smiles sadly at me.
"Well, are we friends?" She asks quietly. Just loud enough for me to hear.
"No." I say, getting up and leaving the room.
I walk up to the spot on the roof and begin to cry.
"Why am I so weak? So stupid? So.... Broken?" I sob to the wind, colapsing on the floor. Hands catch me before I hit the ground. It was her.
"Shhh, your alright." She soothes. I slouch, unwanting to be free of the embrace. She strokes my hair with one hand and begins to rub my back with the other.
"It's ok. You're not weak. You're not stupid. And you may be broken but you need a friend to pick up the pieces. To... heal you." I nod, unsure of what else I do. I wanted to be her friend.

At tHe NiGhT ~ this is the nighmare/Dream writing

I toss and turn in bed.
"Catra, come with me." Adora. "Stay away from me." Adora. Adora. (Y/n) Betrayal.
"I hate you."
Catra
Catra
"CATRA!" 
I wake up. Drenched in cold sweat. (Y/n) was stitting beside me with her hands on my shoulders. She sees my open eyes and bends down, pulling me into a hug.
"What was that about, huh?" She says. I can't tell her about Adora. She won't like me then. She will thinm it's my fault Adora left. Of course, it is. But I don't want her to do the same.
"I-it's Nothing." I say, pushing her hands off of my shoulders.
"I am so sorry, Catra." She says. Wait, what? Why is she sorry? Her eyes began to spin, turning purple, hypnotic. The nightmare comes to the front of my mind. Every detail, crystal clear. Her eyes stop glowing and she looks pitifully at me.
"Who is Adora?" Did she read my mind?
"An old friend. Now leave me alone." I roll over and try to close my eyes. Trying to go back to sleep.
"Hey, Catra." (Y/n) says, Walking towards me.
"(Y-Y/n)?" She giggles sweetly and cups my face with her hands and moves closer.
She brushes my lips with her fingers and slowly, put her lips on mine.
"Goodbye, Catra." She fades away.

Two months later

I just can't get her out of my head. I have pushed her away. She comes back. Ever since that night, it's like she has infected me. No matter what she does, she just seems... perfect.
"Hey, Catra!" She yells from the other end of the room. Gaining the attention of everybody in the cafeteria. She gets up and runs over to me.
"Hey (Y/n), what's up." She smirkes and grabs my hand.
"So earlier, I saw you in the halls. You looked so focused and Agitated. I just had to!" She squeals the last part as we reach the locker room. She pushes me into the closet at the end of the room, poking her head out to watch out.
"What are you looking for?" I ask.
"Not a what. A who." She says, as Kyle approaches his locker and she walks out. Grabbing my hand with her, pulling me out aswell.
"Omg, Kyle I have been looking for you." He lookes around as (Y/n) speaks.
"What? Why?" He says.
"Because you ate my sandwich." She says. She never had a sandwich- oh wait. Thats the point.
"Yeah and you stole my hairbrush." I own no hairbrush.
"I am so sorry I though I had a protein bar for lunch I didn't know I taken your hairbrush." He said, without even taking a breath.
Just then Lonnie and Rogelio walked in.
"What are you doing? Lonnie says.
Kyle looks around scared and said
"These two just came out of the closest." He says. We collapse in laughter. Lonnie looked at Kyle and said.
"Yes, they are very much inlove." I stop laughing and look at (Y/n) who had gone bright red.
"Are they gonna kiss?" Kyle said and Lonnie shushed him. Really enjoying the tension between me and the girl infront of me. I moved closer toward her and she backed up against the wall.
I grabbed her face in one hand and brushed her lips with the other. Just liks she did in my dream. Her breath hitched and she looked at my lips. I closed my eyes and brought our lips together. Connecting in a sweet kiss.
"Yay!" Kyle said in the background. She chuckled against me and kissed me again. When we broke apart she pulled me into a hug.
She's alright. For a friend or more.

A.n
So this was... bad. Imma re-write it differently from your p.o.v tommorow.
Buh-bye lovelys.
Author