Preference ~ Rainy Day

Adora
•You Start off the day by convincing her not to go outside.
•She finally agrees to stay in but gets bored very quickly
•To remedy the boredom you give her a list of options to do during the day
•She always picks Pillow Fort
•You two build it together and spend the entire day in there and only come out for snacks (and bathroom breaks)

Glimmer
She hates the rain and loves to sleep, you can guess where this is going.
•You two enjoy the weather by sleeping all day

Bow
•Bow and you have a common theme of books.
•Growing up with books Bow loves to read
•So on rainy days, (after he resolves the misunderstanding with his dads) You two get glimmer to teleport you to the library, were you stay and read out the weather, snuggled on a couch in the corner
•This includes snacks and drinks brought to you by Lance (i think thats the one that cooks)

Catra
•Being half-cat she hates water. So when the first sound of rain on the tin metal roof of the fright zone, she hisses and jumps under the bed sheets.
•After being called over by Scorpia, you manage to coax her out.
•You know how much the wet weather rattles her so you do anything to take her mind off it.
•This means a bad day for Kyle
•You had planned a load of pranks for a day like this, of course running them all by Kyle first.
•He said no.
•You do it anyway
•As soon as you tell her, she lights up and forgets about the heavy shower.

Entrapta
•She never goes out anway
•You usually just end up trying out all her weird inventions, such as the cookie crumbler and a robot that dings like a timer every 2 minutes and 17 seconds.
•If you can get her to do anything else you probably try to help her cook.
•The kitchen staff kicks you out when you burn the tiny cakes
•You settle for machine made popcorn and a movie.

Perfuma
•When it rains, she starts a festival, thanking nature for the rain to hydrate her plants.
•The village of Plumeria supplies you and the princess with a beautiful stormy day.
•You walk around smelling all the flowers. You pick one for her.
•You sneak up behind her putting the flower behind her ear
•Giving you a big smile she hugs you
•In conclusion, The rainy days are the best days.

Mermista
•The water is you home
•When it rains its just a normal day.
•You might be able to convince her to go and play in the rain if its not too "OMG soooooo Embarrassing..."

A.N
Hiya guyss!
Sooo, the first preference is outtt! If you like it i will do more of these! Pls tell me if i missed anybody (im not doing frosta, shes like 11¾)
Alright lovelys, till next time
The author
Xxx