Adora X reader

"WAIT (Y/N)!" Adora screams behind you as float up to the mouth of the portal.
The blonde girl falls on her knees and weeps until she finds she can cry no more.
She numbly feels arms being wrapped around her and her feet being lifted off of the ground.
She is vaguely aware of a soft, mortherly hushing but hpw could she begin to start and stop when you had gone.
Angella carries the broken girl back to Brightmoon, where she lays her in her room.
She sighs and closes the door to the blondes room as she askes the closest person to call an emergency meeting. They scurry off as she sinks into a nearby seat, a couple tears falling from her eyes.

The princesses, Bow and Seahawk sit patiently in the meeting room, waiting for (Y/n), Adora and Glimmers Mother.
Only the layer appears.
They gasp as they take in her bedraggled appearance.
Several cuts and bruises litter her pale pink skin and her wings have dropped.
"We are gathered today to discuss how we wish to proceeded."
Everyone looks around, seeing if they are the only one who has missed something.
"Shouldn't we wait for Adora and
(Y/n)?" Bow asked for the group.
Many of them where surprised when the usually strict and straightforward Queen began to cry.
"Mom? What's happened?" Glimmer asked carefully.
She knew better than anybody that her mom only cried in the most dire of situations.
"Today, we lost one in our ranks. In our family. (Y/n) sacrificed (herself/himself/themself) so I could return and see my Daughter with a Mother. (She/He/They) took my place in deaths hands, it takes real bravery to stare Death in the eye and not back down. That is exactly what they did. And I- I am so thankful for it. So thankful that I can be the one to lead vengance. It was at the fault of the Horde that this Death came around. It shall not be in vain."
The queen fully broke down as she looked around the shocked faces.
Glimmer turned her head into Bows chest and they both cried. For to them, it was like loosing a sibling. The room was silent exept for the Sobs of various people. They all remember the times with (Y/n.) They remember how brave, funny, kind, compassionate the (Girl/Boy/Custom) was. They remember (Y/n) the martyr.

Night had fallen and Adora was still in her room, continuously repeating words in her head. How she missed you. How she hated you. How could you leave her with a second though. How could you leave when she never got to tell you how much she loved you.
You left without her telling you how much she loved your smile. Your laugh. Your.... everything. She had planned a full future with you in her daydreams. But now, what could have possibly been, could never be.
But that was just the way you were. And she loved that in you.
"I love you..." She whispers to the Moon.

You smile softly from above as you hear the words form Adora. You float down and try to hug her, even though you know it was only cause the tinyest bit of a tingle to her.
"I love you too."

A.n
Sorry I have been gone from wattpad for a while. I was at the park yesterday till about 7 o'clock so didn't have time to write. Here is something that I have just wrote now, hope you like it.
Author