Catra x Reader (soulmate au)

A.N                                                                                                                                                                                               This is something I have wanted to do for a while for some reason! can you pretend the dog part of the tattoo is a wolf. This is where the reader is a wolf hybrid. like catra, you have a tail and ears and some similar traits to the wolf (loyalty, jumping Hight etc.)  So enjoy! 

SET AFTER WAR!!!AFTER SEASON 5!!!SOME MINOR SPOILERS!!

Y.N P.O.V

You walk through the halls of Brightmoon Orphanage, this was your last day and you were so excited to get out and see the true beautiful parts of Etheria. You did like Brightmoon but now the magic has ben released you wanted to see the real world you lived in. however the thing you wanted to do most and had since you were a child, find your soulmate
"Good Morining (Y/n), excited to leave?" Matron came down the hall, smiling at you.
"You know it! but I am sad to leave you behind." She sighs and stops for a moment to give you  a small hug before you continue with your day. You look down towards you ankle and see your mark, you rub it. Not because it hurt but because you felt it brought you closer to your soulmate. In touching it you saw a part of them, not a physical feature, but an emotional one. Betrayed was the one you saw, it came in heaps, a never ending flow. You gasp withdrawing you hand from your ankle. Your soulmate must have been hurt really bad. Yet you were still intrigued and had another half hour before you had to leave. Tenderly you touched the mark again, this time seeing light in the dark, twistdd shadows. Redemption. You smiled and decided to leave it like that.

Half an hour passed with you saying your goodbyes to your friends and "family". You were going to miss them all however, your not one to look behind but forward. An end is just a  beautiful beginning after all. Stepping out of the doors, clutching your suitcase in one hand, You set of Into the journey of Etheria.

Time skip brought to you by Seahawks Shantys

After an entire year you finally returned back to Brightmoon. You had seen the free magic and could now perform simple spells, such as speed (not that you needed it) or thruth telling. You began to walk through the gates when, SMACK. A brunette girl around your age slammed into you. Tears rolled down her face, falling to the ground. She didn't stop to look at you but continued to run.
"Catra." A feminine voice from your other side. You shake your head slightly, not wanting to get involved but you couldn't help.
The brown haired girl looked helpless against this 8ft tall bonde so you had to help her.
"Excuse me miss? Is something wrong?" You ask, gaining the blondes attention. She smiles, not entirely sweetly and says,
"Everything's fine, I am just looking for my girlfriend." You nod, unsure of what to do next.
"Is she the girl with brown hair?" You ask, if it was, you knew she didn't want or need to be found by this woman.
"Yes, have you seen her." She says, need and command filling her voice.
"She went that way." You lie, pointing in the other direction. The blonde thanks you and walks calmly in that direction.
You sniff the air, picking ul the brunettes scent quickly. You began to run, your wolf abilities abled you to run faster than any normal human. The scent got stonger, indicating that you were close. You could now use your hearing. You heard punches and sobs coming from the scents direction. Walking into a clearing you see the brunette punching a tree, with every punch it becomes weaker. You watch her taking in her cat like features. Her ears and tail made it obvious. She weakened so much you could see her knees start to give away and she begins to fall. Using speed you catch her and put her safely into a sitting position, wrapping your arms around her. She tries to punch you chest, trying to get out of your embrace but you won't let her.
Shushing her, you start to rock jer softly, as if she were a child. Her sob subside and you dare to question.
"Hey? What's going on?" You ask,
She remains quiet and you stroke the hair around her ears.
"Adora..." She says, her voice breaking, more tears flood her face.
"Is Adora the blonde girl? The one who was chasing you?" She nods and pulls further into you shirt.
"What happened?" You don't want to push the girl but you have to know.
"I found her.... with someone else."
You gasp. Loyalty and honesty is all you have ever stood by, so naturally you began to feel for the girl even more.
"That horrible! Do you have anywhere else to go? Family or friends? A soulmate?" She shakes her head.
"Can I see your mark? I might know who it is." She nods but stops me from looking at her wrist, where most soulmarks are located.
"Mine just changed. Its on my ankle now." She says. Your heart beats loader as you revel her mark. Identical to yours. Yu begin to cry and she looks at you, worrids she has done something.

"We have the same mark."

You whisper, she looks at your ankle and sees her mark. She gasps and hugs you again, making you both fall onto the grass, backs down, sprawled out.
You laugh for a while and talk anout your past. She says she always felt a strong sense of loyalty in you. Thats why she trusts you. You don't tell her what you felt, unwanting of the trouble.
"Who knew cats and wolfs could get along so well?" You say at the same time. Laughing again and remain telling stories till the sun goes down and the full moon rises