Bow x Reader

Suspicious behaviour
Y/N POV
I walked through the castle hallways, my (H/C) hair swished behind my back and the birds outside chirped. It was going to be a good day.
I turned into my sisters bedroom where she and adora were laughing about something previously said. Bow, on the other hand, was as bright as Adora's jacket. "What are you guys laughing about?" I asked, suspicious of Bows current colour.
"Oh nothing (Y/N), maybe Bow could tell you though." Glimmer replied cheekily, sneaking glances at Adora, nudging Bow with her elbow before colapsing on Adora in hysterics. I looked overto Bow who looked sharply away, avoiding eye contact. I tilted my head slightly then shook it, whatever Bows secret is, its his, not mine to pry at. "Yeah, okay... mom to me to tell you that lunch is ready but I have something else in mind. I looked at my sister and she knew exactly what I ment. She teleported over to me and gave me a waist hug before teleporting away with Adora to "the spot." I laughed lightly and stuck out my hand for Bow to grab. His cheeks exploded with colour, was he ill?
"Bow, are you okay, maybe we shouldn't teleport, we could just walk instead?" He went quiet and started to pace the room. I didnt know what to do. I teleported away grabbed my sister, apologising to Adora and poofed us back to the bedroom. He was still pacing. Glimmer nodded her head and I went back to Adora.

After around five minutes we heard a glittery woosh sound (idk the noice it makes when glimmer teleports) and from it appears my sister and Bow. Glimmer made her way to Adora and said/attempted to whisper  "Hes going to do it!"
"After 2 years?"
"Shhhh, watch."
As Bow approched me i could feel the heat in my cheeks rising. Connecting the dots i realised, blushing, girl talk, not including me. Does-does Bow like me?
"(Y/n), i need you to bare with me here, i- i have never ever been inlove before." My heart sank but he continied "but maybe, this is the first time. I think you're the most beautiful, smart, adorable girl I have ever met. I want to be there for you. I want to be the shoulder you cry on. I want to be with you (Y/n), forever and always."  By this point i could feel the tears pouring. I looked over to Glimmer and Adora who where both giving me thumbs up. "Bow, i- i dont know what to say." His face fell and i could visably see his heart shatter into millions of tiny fragments. "Its ok (Y/n), it was worth a shot." He started to turn around. I panicked. Grabbing him by the shoulder I spun him round to face me. One of my hands rested on his cheek, the other wrapped around his neck. Standing on my tip toes i reached up and brushed my lips against his. I steped back blushing madly but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back in. Our lips connected perfectly like we were made for each other and somewhere in the background was my sister and her best-friend, fangirling.

A.N
Hi! Hoped you liked this (if anybody out there is actually reading this! I have "employed" one of my good friends to create a cover, at the time (May 18th 2020, yes, covid lockdown) it has not been made but i have seen the amazing draft so thank you Martha! All art credit to you cos i cant draw for toffee!
Until next time!