Small Update and Name reveal (exciting I know)

Hi guys.

It's pretty obvious that I don't update anymore. I haven't updated this book since August time. I have got plenty of requests that I am trying to work through but I am seriously loosing interest in this book. 

HOWEVER!

This is not the end of the book. By no means.  I will update but they will be VERY slow and just whenever I feel like writing. If you want me to have a set update schedule, talk to my manager (The jokes on you I don't have one.)

I would like to apologise to the old readers and the new readers for this. I felt like I had to update everyday at one point, then it slipped to every other day and then just occasionally. That wasn't a good feeling, It was like I was being pressured to write to keep yall interested. 

BUT NOW I DON'T CARE!! If yall like my book and my writing then you will stick around for when I update. THIS IS NOT THE END. 

I am super interested in Avatar: The Last Airbender currently so if you want to see some x reader of that then lemme know.

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have decided to do a name update.

Heyyy, I am Kitty (yes like the animal suck it up and deal with it). I am not going to be like 'Omg I Hateeeee my name guysgivemecompliments' 

I am alright with my name. If you decide to make fun of it, that's when we have a problem.

Ok, UNTILL I SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!

Lots of love

Kit Kat