Preference part two

Entrapta
•It had been 6 months since Entrapta had confessed her feelings for you.
•She didn't realise she had but you did. Crystal clear.
•So therefore you had spent every moment since then, trying to get her to kiss you.
•It finnaly happened when she wanted to do another social experiment.
•During the next briefing at Brightmoon, Entrapta did what she did.
•She grabbed you with her pig tails, plopped you onto the table infront of her and kissed you.
•When you broke apart there was a mixture of "Ewwww." and "Awww!"
• She looked around, stopping and meeting your eye saying
"The social experiment with my feelings was a scientific breakthrough. I have concluded that I am on the verge of loving you with all my heart."

Mermista

•A lovely summers day in Etheria and you and the mermaid had gone swimming.
•She couldn't help fantasizing about the taste of your lips
•although she would never say that out loud.
•When you swam over to her in your (swimming wear e.g. bikini/short,) her powers deserted her control.
•Almost like it were controling itself, the water pushed you two together.
•Your noses were touching ut that was not enough for the water
•It spiraled up to your chin, shaped like a hand and pulled you to her lips.
•You shared a short surprised kiss before pulling away and wading gout of the water uncomfortable.....

Perfuma

•She legit kisses everybody on the check so before you were dating you had your first sort of kiss.
•Your first mouth to mouth (That sounds weird) kiss was when she was leaving a tea party at your house.
•She went in to kiss your checks but at the same time you turned you head to say goodbye.
•When she realised she kissed your lips she pulled back, twirling a bit of her hair before planting her lips back on yours.
•When she had finished she ran out of the house leaving you bemused but happy.