Glimmer X reader X Catra

It started with a stormy night

Y/N POV

The thunder crashed outside and behind me the door slammed shut. There, in pyjamas and all, stood Glimmer. The thunder crashed and the lightning accompanied the noise, illuminating the room. Her face scrunched up and she turned her head away.
"Glimmer? Are you alright?" I asked, turning away from the window. She straightened her self up and nodded,
"I was just wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover?" Smiling, I sat on my bed, indicating with my hand she should sit.

We laughed and told stories of battles and her powers.
"Do you wanna know a secret?" I asked seriously, she nodded.
"I kinda miss the horde. I love it here but the horde was my home, ya know. Plus, Catra is still there. I miss her loads and I feel practically responsible for the way she acts now." Glimmer looked solemn but nodded understandingly.
"You wanna know a secret?" She asked, lightening the mood, I smiled and motioned for her to continue. She leaned over, so close I could feel her hair on my face.
"I like someone." Her words sent shiver down my spine. Was she talking about me? A silence fell between us as she held my gaze. I laughed nervously and pointed to my pillow.
"I- I'm gonna go to sleep now, uh, eh-he" I said, akwardly rubbing the back of my neck. She smiled and lay down beside me, I turned over so she wouldn't see my burning face.

Time skip brough to you by catdora

Finally, I hear a small snore from the girl that lay beside me. There was no way I was getting any sleep tonight. I crept out of bed and through the halls, using my magic to change into a more sensible outfit (you choose) before swishing my hand and opening the door infront of me. The gardens were so peaceful at night. I sighed and looked up at the night sky. Was I catching feelings? Am I going Soft?
"Why, (Y/n), there is one thing we can agree on." I gasped and turned around to meet a pair of hetrochromic eyes, my cheeks burning realizing I had spoken aloud.
"Hey (Y/n)." A sharp pain erupted through my body and I fell to the ground, unable to move.
"I am so sorry." A new voice interupted the small chat.
"Hi, my names Scorpia, we haven't met before have we? Catra talks a lot about you." I could tell she wanted to say more but the cat was giving her the death glare.
"Sack her." Was the last thing I heard before my vision darken and I was alone.

Yet another timeskip brough to you by Swiftwinds amazing mane

The sack was removed from my head after a couple of hours. I was in a small cell, the barrier being a green light. I tried to stand to use my magic but I couldn't whatever knocked out my movement had weakened me. For the moment. A small laughter echoed round the room out side, shocking me for a moment. It passed quickly and so rolling my eyes I said
"stop playing Cat and Mouse Catra. What do you want?" She laughed again before appearing at my 'door.'
"What do I want? That not often considered (Y/n) . No, its what you want. It always has been. You or Adora. Well, that changes now. You are to stay with me and until you come around to that, you can make yourself at home, in this cell." While in her speach, she unlocked the cell gate and had come to crouch infront of me. I scoffed and tried to look her in the eye
"I don't think so. Besides, have you forgotten, the princesses will come and save me." Snickering, she grabbed my chin, forcing it upward so I could meet her eye.
"I'm counting on it." Leaving me confused and small she exited the room, locking it on the way out.

"Well that was something, wasn't it?" From behind me, a very farmiliar voice spoke. Why do people keep doing that today?
"Glimmer?"
"Hiya (Y/n), can we get out of here now?" I nodded slowly before shaking my head.
"Glimmer, I need to stay here, for Catra. In the long term this could help the rebellion. Imagine, Catra wouldn't be so reckless and damaging because she would have somebody to... live for." Tears began to form in her eyes as she realized what I was saying.
"(Y/N) you can't, you can't leave me alone." I sighed, pitying her. I inhaled before making my decision
"You are not alone, you have Bow, Adora and an entire army of Princesses that care about you. Right now Catra is alone. And believe what you want she is still my friend. But Glimmer. Before you go, I may never see you again, so tell me honestly. Earlier, you told me you liked somebody, who was it?" She looked away before saying
"You." I squeezed her hand and gave her a hug.
"Me too." I whispered in her ear.
"But you HAVE to go Catra will be back soon. And im staying." She hugged back and started to sob. A quick poof noise was heard and she vanished into thin air.
Catra returned and I told her I was staying with her for good. I hope I did the right thing.

Heyyyyy
Quick shout out to Martha (the cover designer!) Shes a great friend and a great person to talk to about books, fanfics and fandoms! Hope you enjoyed this chapter Martha, I made it as kissy free as possible, just for u.
Loves
The author
Xxx,