Part 1: Daughter

"Get out of my house!" Sky's mother screamed at her as she threw papers all over the stained floor. Sky watched as her mother once again freaked out over nothing.

"Mom, you're drunk just sit down and let me get you some water." The girl offered. This had become a pattern. Whenever Sky's mother was home, which wasn't often, she would be drunk. Sky was used to this. She would try to calm her mother down and get her sober. It usually didn't work, but she still tried.

"Don't call me that. I am not your mother, I never wanted to be your mother. I hate you and I want you to get out of my life." Sky let out an exaggerated sigh and say on the couch. "Get out!" She screamed.

"I have no where to go." Sky replied to the screaming. Suddenly her mother started rummaging through the drawers and throwing things on the floor. She scribbled something on a small piece of paper and handed it to the girl.

Sky looked at the paper and then to her mother like she was crazy. In Sky's defense, she was. "That's your fathers address. Go bother him." She told her.

"Mom really, Tony Stark is my dad? How much did you drink?"

"I'm not lying. So now you know that that scumbag is your father you can go to him. I'm done with you. I want you to get out of my house and never see me again." Her mother shouted once more. Sky looked at the floor, trying to hold back her tears. Sky and her mother never had a good relationship or much of a relationship at all, but she never thought she would kick her out. "Get out!"

Sky quickly ran out of the house as tears fell from her eyes and the wind crashed against her face. She had no where to go except to her "father" which Sky didn't believe for one second, but what choice did she have.

After hours of bus rides and subways, Sky had never wished for anything more than a car. After a few days of non-stop traveling Sky finally found it. The one and only Stark Tower. She took a deep breath and tried to smoothen her wrinkled shirt and comb through her hair with her hands. Her mother hadn't even let her pack her things.

Sky took a deep breath and walked through the doors. "Can I help you?" A guard asked. Sky looked up at the guard and nodded. Sky hated talking to people which would make things a lot more difficult.

"Yes...I'm looking for Tony Stark." She said. The guard just stared at her. "I really need to talk to him."

"I can't let you in unless he approves it and he's not going to let some kid in here." Sky sighed and showed him the piece of paper.

"My mother gave me this address and his name. She said he's my father if you just let me talk to him please." The guard looked like he was about to say no, but instead pressed a button on what Sky assumed was some sort of earpiece.

"Hey, Mr. Stark there's some girl here saying she's your daughter." He waited for a moment before shaking his head. "Sorry kid, Stark says he doesn't have a kid."

"Yeah I know. He doesn't know I exist. Please just let me talk to him." The guard sighed and moved out of the way to let Sky pass. "Thank you so much."

"Yeah ok kid, just don't get me fired."

"Will do." Sky responded.

She walked along the hallways for what seemed like hours. This place was huge. Sky had no idea where Tony would be or if she was even heading remotely in the right direction.

She just continued to walk. Every hall looked the same, the rooms were all numbered, and there was a bathroom at the end of the hall after every three turns.