Part 12: She told you

"I change my mind. What was I thinking saying yes to going on a date?" Sky asked as her and Wanda stared at the closet. "I have nothing to wear, nothing to talk about and I don't even know him."

"Ok, calm down. You have plenty of clothes or you can borrow something from me, you have loads to talk about. I mean just talk about a day in your life and that's enough for the next 3 dates. And the fact that you don't know him makes it perfect for a date."

"No, you give terrible advice." Wanda rolled her eyes and pulled out a few dresses from Sky's closet. "Those are to much, we are just going out to each."

"They are perfect for any date. Let's just pick one." Sky looked at the options and frowned. "Ok we have a black dress, a blue dress, a yellow dress and a purple dress."

"I don't like any of them."

"Ok, I'm going to get a judge."

"No, no, no, no." Wanda walked into the hall with a determined look on her face. She looked around the hall only find one person.

"Nope." She locked eyes with her brother before turning around and shutting the door. Sky looked at Wanda confused before she heard Pietro's voice.

"Wanda, what are you doing. You have your determined face on." Wanda sighed and opened the door. "Oh, hey Sky." Sky only replied with a nod. "Sorry it's just that when Wanda makes that face it usually means she up to something."

"I don't make a face." Wanda retorted back. Pietro shrugged and looked at the dresses laying on Sky's bed. "Well since you're hear what dress should Sky wear because she doesn't like any of them." Pietro looked at the dresses and then to Sky.

"I think you'd look great in all of them."

"That doesn't help." Sky looked down at the floor as the twins argued, trying to avoid all the awkwardness. "Just pick."

"I think you would look really good in—" A notification from Pietro's phone went off and he looked at it and then to Sky. "Sorry that's Harper."

"You should go, I have to get ready." Sky said and was practically pushing Pietro out of the door. She closed the door and sighed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Wanda told her. Sky shook her head just trying to get Pietro out of her mind.

"No, I'm fine. Nothing uncomfortable. I think I like the purple one." She told her. Wanda smiled and nodded excitedly.

"I didn't want to say anything, but that's my favorite too. Now let's figure out hair and makeup."

"Do we have to?"

"Yup."

"Ok, but let's do it later ok. I don't really need to get ready yet, I just wanted Pietro out of my room. I've got a couple hours so I'm probably just going to read for a little."

"Ok, see you later. I'm going to make you look perfect, not that you don't already." Wanda stuttered before leaving the room. Sky smiled to herself before picking up her book. As soon as Wanda left the room Pietro was standing in front of her. "How's Harper."

"She dumped me." Pietro told his sister in a low voice. Wanda had to hide her smile and put on a comforting face. She hated Harper and even though she set Sky up with someone else she still hopes Sky and Pietro get together.

"I'm so sorry Piet."

"It's fine you can smile now. I didn't even like her that much." Pietro said. Wanda showed a slight smile still holding back a little. Pietro rolled his eyes at his sister. "Who's Sky going out with?" Wanda smirked at her brother which made his face turn red.