Part 2: Pepper

Sky entered the large room, her jaw dropped. She spun around in a circle taking it all in. "What? Do you not like it because I'm sure Stark can get you a better one." Wanda said. Sky looked around the room once more, a smile plastered on her face.

"It's...huge." She said with a small laugh. "My entire house could have fit inside of it." She said. Wanda looked at the girl sadly for a moment.

"Well I guess you can say you've gotten an upgrade." Sky nodded awkwardly.

"So where is your stuff. You probably want to change, you were wearing that yesterday when we met." Sky looked at her shirt and frowned. She attempted to straighten it out, but nothing could fix how she looked right now.

"I don't really have any stuff right now." She mumbled.

"Why not?" Pietro asked in his obnoxious voice. Sky could already tell she didn't like him. She folded her arms over her stomach and shrugged. "You don't talk much."

"I know." Sky responded. Sky walked around the room again and opened the door to find a large closet and an even larger bathroom next to it. "Woah." She mumbled quietly to herself.

"What? What's wrong?" Wanda asked. Sky turned to the twins and shook her head.

"N-nothing, I've just never even been in a room this big." She laughed to herself while Wanda's face seemed to form a frown. Sky found a mirror in the bathroom and took in her appearance. She looked awful after her long trip. Her brown hair looked extra greasy and pieces stuck out of her ponytail, her eyes had a tint of purple underneath from not sleeping in days and her clothes looked gross wrinkled and probably smelled terrible.

"You can borrow some of my clothes if you'd like." Sky turned to see the twins staring at her.

"Oh, thanks. I just wasn't able to pack any clothes after my mom- I mean I just wasn't able to bring any clothes." She corrected herself. "I'll have to go shopping or something." She said in a weak voice.

"What about your mom?" Pietro asked.

"Is there a reason you want to know so much about me?" Pietro shrugged and smirked at the girl, which made her feel small.

"I have trust issues. Especially with Starks." Sky looked down at her muddied shoes and wrapped her arms around herself.

"Don't worry, I'm not a Stark. He didn't raise me." She said while walking past the boy. "Now do me a favor and get out of my room. It's kind of weird that you're in here." Pietro rolled his eyes as they heard Wanda snickering quietly.

"Do you like them, because I can find other clothes if you want?"

"No, they look nice." Sky said as she looked in the mirror. She was now wearing light blue ripped jeans, with a tight fitted yellow shirt. Sky washed her hair and tied it into two braids that fell in front of her shoulders.

"You look much better now, not that you didn't look nice before, it's just that...I'm sorry." Sky smiled slightly at the fact that she may have already made a new friend. Her first friend really.

"Thank you Wanda, I should probably go see Tony, but I'll see you later right?"

"Of course."

Sky walked down the hallways, totally lost as she searched for her new father. She definitely should have asked for a map or at least directions, but no she thought she could figure it out.

"You look like a 4 year old with that hair." Sky turned around to see Pietro right there. She sighed and continued walking. "But your clothes look better. How is it possible you are even smaller than Wanda though. Did your mother not feed you?" No she didn't, because she was never home and they were broke. That's what Sky wanted to say, but instead she attempted at ignoring the boy. "Where are you going?"