Part 17: I'll break you

A/N: Thank you so much for 1000 reads. I love you all so much and I hope you like this chapter!!!

"Why am I here? I have more important things to do than sit in the meeting room with two teenagers." Tony said in an irritated tone.

"This will only take a few minutes." Pietro assured him. He rolled his eyes and turned to Wanda.

"What does he wants?"

"He's right here."

Tony turned to Pietro and glared, "I don't like you, so I'll talk to her." Wanda sighed and Tony and Pietro glared at each other.

"This is actually something that Pietro has to do. I'm only here for...moral support."

"Fine, you've got 2 minutes before I leave." Tony said. Tony could see how nervous Pietro was. His face was a light shade of red and his hand shook nervously, slightly tapping the table,

"Ok, uhm...I would like to ask your permission to ask Sky out on a date." He said. Tony raised his eyebrows at Pietro and then turned to Wanda. Wanda smiled softly trying to help Pietro's odds.

"No." It did not work. Tony suddenly got up and began to walk out of the room.

"What? Come on, Tony. Why not?" Pietro asked. He stood up and stood in front of Tony, blocking him from the door.

"Because, I don't like you." He said plainly and attempted to walk out of the room again. Pietro continued to block him which made him sigh. "You're not helping yourself kid."

"Stark, my brother really likes Sky. Can't he just have the chance to be with her. You do know that she likes him right?"

"You do know that I told her not to already, right?" He asked with a smirk.

"Please, I promise I won't hurt her again." Pietro added. Tony ran his hand over his hair and gave Pietro a look. Pietro wasn't sure if it meant her was annoyed or thinking or angry.

"See that's my problem. It's that little again. You've already hurt her, she's already cried over you so what's to really say you won't do it again. Am I supposed to trust you, is she? Please, tell me." He told him. Pietro shook his head and looked to his sister for help.

"I promise—"

"I don't care. Now I'm leaving because I don't have to sit here and listen to the two of you so, see ya." The twins decided not to block him anymore and to let him go. As he was leaving they all saw the familiar figure walk up to them.

"Hey guys." Sky said tiredly, she was trying to hold back a yawn and smile at Wanda. She then turned to Tony, "I was thinking about your suit last night, and I thought that maybe you should add that thing we were talking about, you know, your secret weapon under the blasters." She said. Tony told her to never share there secrets with anyone. He's crazy paranoid and Sky doesn't care much.

"Oh yeah, ok maybe." Sky nodded with a bright smile on her face. She glanced at Pietro for a moment but looked away once she noticed he was looking at her. Tony noticed their small interaction and sighed. He placed his hand on Pietro's shoulder, "no." He stated once more before leaving the meeting room.

"What was that about?" Sky asked.

"Oh...I asked Tony something and he said no."

"What is it? Maybe I can convince him." Sky said, looking at Pietro. He shook his head. "Oh, ok. Well I Wanda, I came to ask you if you wanted to go get donuts with me?"

"Sure, but can Pietro come?" Sky's face turned red and she gave Wanda a look that said no, but that didn't happen.

"Yeah, I guess so."