Part 26: Guilt Trip

A/N: Hi. Ok, so I was wondering for anyone who plans on reading any of my next books, should I start using face claims? Please answer. Ok, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

The two girls sat across from each other. No words, just eye contact. And Pietro leaning against the wall. He had practically forced the girls to be in the same room together and now neither of them would talk.

"This is nice, right?" Pietro asked awkwardly. Sky looked at him and Wanda rolled her eyes. "Alright, it's time for talking. Sky?" She shook her head. "Ok, Wanda?" Wanda glared at her brother, but sighed.

"Fine, you were a jerk." She told the brunette.

"Wanda!" Pietro shouted.

"No, no, no. This is what you wanted. You wanted us to talk, well I'm talking." She then turned back to Sky. "You broke Pietro's heart. He's my brother. You hurt him meaning you hurt me."

"I'm sorry."

"I don't really care. Pietro may be weak, but I'm not. He's just so blinded by his love for you to realize how horrible you are!"

"Wanda!" Pietro shouted once again.

"She's right." Sky said softly as she looked at her boyfriend and her former best friend. "I was a horrible person, I probably still am, but I'm trying not to be. Wanda, I'm really sorry."

The twins looked at Sky. She couldn't tell if Wanda cared or not, but an emotion that wasn't there a minute ago was now shown all over her face.

"I never would have even dated Pietro if I knew it would ruin our friendship." She told her. Pietro looked like he was about to speak when Wanda glared at him. "You're my best friend...my first real friend and I hate that we don't even talk anymore."

"Me too." Her voice was so quiet that Sky could barely hear her, but she did. "It's possible that I may have overreacted a little."

"A little?" Pietro asked with a smirk, but was suddenly slapped in the arm. "Ow."

"If it makes you feel better, I was going to tell you." Sky said softly. Wanda's face lit up a little and Pietro's did the opposite.

"I don't like this." He mumbled.

"Why wouldn't you even talk to me?" Sky asked her quietly. Pietro turned his attention to his sister who shook her head. "You ignored me for months."

"I know. I'm not sure why I did it. I wanted to talk to you and understand what happened, I wanted to watch movies with you and hang out in the city. When I heard you left to go see your mom I wanted to do nothing more than give you a hug and then slap some sense into you. But I couldn't." Sky nodded, understanding why. Wanda had been angry with Sky, she most likely still is and it might never be the same.

Sky stood up from her chair and walked over to Wanda who did the same. "Friends?"

"Friends." She responded before pulling Sky into a hug. "I'm sorry I'm so dramatic."

"It's ok, I'm even more dramatic." Sky answered. Pietro nodded and slowly backed out of the room. "You should have."

"What?"

"You should have slapped some sense into me. It was really fun with my mom, but..." Before Sky could finish talking Wanda shushed her and pulled her friend out of the room.

"So I've been watching this new show and I think you would love it." Wanda said as she practically dragged Sky towards her room.

"I bet I will."