Part 9: Girlfriend

A/N: Just a quick little thank you. Yay we're at 300 reads!!!

Everyone was silent, all staring at Sky as her eyes watched her feet. Her arms were crossed over body and her foot was tapping anxiously which provided the only sound.

"So...that's my mom." She said, trying to break the silence. "That's where I get all my crazy from." She mumbled, laughing slightly. Nobody else laughed so Sky stopped almost immediately.

"You called her?" Tony asked.

"Well...I mean yes, but see there's a good-"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I...I don't know. I was upset and it was like a few weeks ago and everything had been going so well...I'm sorry." She said, letting her head hang low.

"It's-it's ok." Tony told her. Sky nodded. She didn't know what else to say. She just wanted to lock herself up in her room and never leave. She just wanted to die.

"I'm gonna go." Sky said quietly before rushing off to her room. She didn't even care that Pietro was following her, she just wanted to get out of there.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Sky said, still walking to her room.

"I don't know, maybe because your psycho mother came, she almost hit you and then you cried into my chest." Sky's face turned bright red and she did her best to shield it from Pietro.

"Well if that's all, then yes. I'm great." She said. Once Sky reached her door she opened it quickly and shut it even faster, locking Pietro out. He sighed as he stared at the white door only an inch from his face.

"Good talk." He muttered under his breath. Sky listened on the other end of the door waiting to hear Pietro walk away. Once she was sure he was gone, she fell to the floor and started crying. She saw the person she never wanted to see again, everyone saw how crazy her mother was and everyone saw her cry.

The next day Sky didn't come out of her room at all. Wanda, Pietro and Tony had all tried to talk to her, but she didn't answer. She didn't know what to say to them or how to act after what happened. Sky didn't know if this changed anything. She was still knew to all this and wasn't sure how having your crazy mother barge in and act super crazy and watch you act normal fits into the family life. It's all pretty confusing.

She noticed that someone brought her food and left it at her door, but she wasn't sure who. Sky didn't stay in her room because she was angry or upset. She was just embarrassed and didn't want to have to talk about it, but she knew she shouldn't stay locked up.

Later that day Sky went into the living room quietly. Everyone watched her carefully as she grabbed a bag of chips and sat down. "Hi." Her voice was soft.

"Hey." Wanda answered. Sky was shocked that for once the twins weren't together. Strange.

"Hey Sky." Sky turned around to see Pietro right behind her. There he was. She nodded slightly before turning back around. She looked at Wanda who seemed to be looking above Sky. Probably trying to communicate with her brother who was still right behind Sky.

"Oh Sky, I was just coming to see you." Sky saw Tony who was holding a grilled cheese. She couldn't help, but smile.

"Uh yeah, I got bored of my room." She spoke quietly. Still feeling awkward about what happened. Tony nodded and put his stuff down.

"Hey Sky I just wanted to say I'm sorry about your mom. I'm gonna work on getting better security." Tony told her. Great, this was exactly what Sky didn't want to talk about.