Part 27: Cheater

"Sky?"

"What?" She asked as she read her book while laying on Pietro's bed as he was playing video games. Pietro wanted to spend as much time with Sky as possible to make up for last time so he convinced her to read in his room as long as he was quiet. That was the rule that she would stay if his video games were muted and he didn't talk so if he did it had to be important.

"I think we should talk to Tony." He said. Sky put her book down and gave her boyfriend a confused look.

"Why?"

"Because he hates me. We don't want that, remember?" Pietro heard the girl sigh and then go back to her book. He lasted about 20 seconds before he ripped the book from her hands.

"Hey!" She shouted. Pietro smiled at her. He loved how she got so worked up over something as stupid as books. "Give that back."

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"I'm going to kill you."

"You'll have to catch me first." Pietro said before speeding out of the room with her book. Sky huffed and then sat up on the bed and placed her hands in front of Pietro. "Talk with me first?"

"Fine."

"Alright, we should talk to Tony." He watched as Sky tensed at the name. That's when he remembered that Sky was mad at Tony. Apparently he had payed Sky's mother to move and not tell her. Pietro wasn't sure how Sky found out. She was probably snooping around Tony's lab or something. "Is this still about your mom?" She nodded slowly.

"How could he do that to me?" She asked. Her hands were now at her sides, not caring about the book anymore.

"He was trying to protect you."

"No, he was being selfish. That's what he is. He needs me all to himself. Don't defend him." She whined. Pietro turned off his game and placed her book on his desk before sitting on the bed next to Sky.

"Sky, I think you should talk to him. Not even about us right now, but talk about what happened. Tell him how you feel." Pietro said in a soft voice.

"How come you've become my therapist?"

"I've been preparing for these moments. I chose to date a very damaged person." Sky tried to fight the urge to smile which ended up with the two laughing. "You think your mental problems are funny. I think this might mean you should come to my office more often."

"Oh shut up."

"Is that anyway to talk to your therapist. How dare you." Sky shoved Pietro playfully which ended up in the wrestling each other on the bed. Before they knew it Sky was kneeling over Pietro as he looked up at her face. "You look really hot right now." He said out of breath.

"Wish I could say the same. I have to go see Wanda, bye." Sky said as she got up and left.

"Hey, hey, wait! What did you say about me? Are you calling me ugly? Sky!" Pietro called out from his room as Sky smirked at him and shut the door. "Oh I'm so gonna get her back." He muttered under his breath.

"He totally thinks he's the boss of me." Sky complained to her friend. "Who does he think he is to do something like that to me?"

"I feel like I shouldn't be the person you talk to about Tony. We kind of have a past." Wanda told Sky awkwardly before focusing back on the TV. They were watching The Office.

"This show is so stupid."

"It's hilarious." Wanda responded.

"Do you think I should talk to him? I mean he is—"