Part 25: Love

A/N: Hi guys. I'm so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in so long. The truth is that I hate this story and have no motivation to continue it. I'm really going to try because I know that there are people who like it...I think. Maybe the problem is that I have so many ideas for new books that I can't focus on this one. Anyways, I'm sorry and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

"Sky, please stop." Pietro said, obviously annoyed. Ever since him and Sky got back together a little over a week ago all she did was apologize and do things for him. She makes him food, watches whatever he wants, does whatever activities he wants. She even cleaned his room.

"I'm not doing anything." She mumbled back.

"Really, cause I could have sworn that you folded a pair of my socks and put them in the drawer." Her cheeks reddened and Pietro sighed. He sat up on the bed and wrapped his arms around Sky's stomach from behind and pulled her into the bed with him. "You need to stop."

"Is it that wrong for me to clean up after you? You're a slob and I don't want to be in a messy room." She told him, her eyes deflecting his.

"Liar."

"Am not."

"Are too. You won't look me in the eyes, that means you're lying." He said. Pietro noticed that Sky is a terrible liar which he should have noticed when they broke up. She barely looked him in the eyes and when she did she looked hurt and upset and he hates that he didn't realize it sooner.

"I'm just being a good girlfriend."

"You are a great girlfriend and you were an amazing girlfriend before it happened." She sighed and shook her head softly. "What?"

"If I was even close to being a decent girlfriend, it would have never happened." Pietro kissed Sky's head. He didn't know what to do. He forgave her...a million times. Sky just wouldn't believe him. He understood why she was so angry with herself, but he wanted it to stop.

"Hey, this might not be great timing, but do remember what I told you when we broke up...and like a week ago?" Of course she did. It was all she thought about for months. "I meant it, Sky. I lo—"

"Please don't." She whispered. Pietro looked at her and removed his arms from around her waist. Sky wasn't trying to hurt him, that was the last thing she would ever want. She never wanted to hurt him again. "I don't deserve it." Suddenly Pietro stood up from the bed and walked over to Sky and grabbed her hands, pulling her off the bed.

"Sky I thought we were done with this?" He told her referring to just last week when she told him she loved him back.

"I'm sorry."

"Come with me." He told her. Sky followed, not like she had much choice considering that Pietro refused to let go of her hands as he lead her around the building.

"Where are we going?"

"The roof." He answered calmly.

"Why?" She asked. "Is it to kill me? No witnesses? It's the perfect murder." She said and saw the soft smirk on Pietro's face.

"We'll see how it goes." Sky smiled at him and removed his hands from hers so she could hold his more naturally. They continued to walk until they reached the roof of the tower. Sky loved the roof, even though she wasn't the biggest fan of heights she just loved how you could see everything from up there. It's the most amazing thing she had ever seen.

Pietro led Sky to a seat where she sat down and he kneeled in front of her. She looked at him sadly, knowing how much she had hurt him. It's all she could think about when she looked at him. Sky would never tell Pietro this because he would somehow find a way to blame himself. It's why she did nice things to him and avoided eye contact. She was trying to wash away the guilt, but it wasn't working.