Part 30: The End

"Guys I really don't want a party." Sky complained as Wanda and Pietro dragged her down the hall.

"Sure you do. Party's are great...especially when they're for you." Wanda said in a cheery voice that made Sky frown.

"I can't have a party."

"And why's that?" Pietro asked.

"Because...I don't have anything to wear." She told them, making an excuse. The twins looked at each other and then grinned at Sky. "Ugh, I hate when you do that." She whined.

"I may have went shopping." Wanda said sheepishly which only made Sky sigh...loudly...very loudly.

"Come on, Sky. You said you were upset that you never really got a birthday party and now you get one. So be happy. I'll see you later ok?" Sky nodded and before she knew it there was a streak of blue following Pietro out. "Did you at least get a pretty color?" She asked her friend.

"The prettiest." The two girls stared at each other for a while before finally Sky agreed. "Yay! Let's go." Wanda said and started pulling Sky arm until they were in her room. "Ok, tell me you love it."

Wanda went into her closet and pulled out a dark blue dress, covered in sparkles. It went down halfway to her knees and it looked tight. Sky's eyes were wide and Wanda bounced up and down waiting forever a response.

"It's...loud." Sky told her.

"So are you. So it's perfect." She told her again in her cheery voice.

"Are you sure other people will be wearing things like this, Wanda?"

"Sky it's your party. Plus everybody will be wearing things like this." Sky raised her eyebrow and Wanda went over to pull her own dress out. Wanda's dress was dark green. The top was similar to Sky's dress, covered in dark sparkles. Unlike Sky's, Wanda's dress had a skirt the would spin around out you twirled.

"I guess that one is pretty loud too." Sky said as she admired the dresses.

"Please wear it...or if you really don't like it, we have time to go shopping." Sky looked at the dress and then to Wanda before shaking her head.

"No, it's fine. I do like the dress. At least if no one else is dressing super loud and sparkly, you'll be there with me."

"I always am." Wanda said. She handed Sky the dress and practically pushed her friend out of the room. "See you at the party."

"Sky you have to come out eventually." Pietro told her as he waited outside her door. Knocking constantly.

"I look stupid." She shouted from her room.

"Let me see. I'm sure you look beautiful."

Sky sighed and slowly walked over to her door opening it. Pietro stared at the girl, his lips slightly spread apart.

"How bad is it?" She asked.

"You...you look amazingly beautiful." Sky scoffed and was about to turn to go into her room when Pietro grabbed onto her arm. "I mean it, Sky. Now come, everybody is waiting. They all want to see you in your dress."

"See That doesn't really work on me because I don't really care what they want." Pietro tilted his head and sighed. "Fine, whatever. But I don't want all the attention on me."

"Ok, sure, whatever. Now let's go." Pietro whined while pulling on the girls arm.

"Stop being such a baby, I'm coming. Not everybody has superspeed."