15: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 ☆

Waking up with Alek beside me is absolutely amazing. Then peppering his face with kisses and him pushing me away was fun too.

I need to talk to Giovanni. I barely saw him yesterday.

I get dressed in a white, tight croptop, a cute little button up thing with weird looking flowers on it and light washed, high waisted jeans.

I throw on some cute pearl earrings and a small necklace with a butterfly on it

I throw on some cute pearl earrings and a small necklace with a butterfly on it. I also put on some cute socks to complete the whole look, because I don't feel like wearing shoes right now.

I just feel like dressing up today.

I quietly open the door and exit, careful not to wake up sleeping beauty. I skip over to Gios door and knock.

He opens the door, an annoyed look on his face which changes to a smile when he sees me.

"Hi, bubs! I missed you," I exclaim. I hug him, purposely squeezing him tightly.

"I missed you too, bubs," he mutters.

I pull away and smile up at him. Hes just so cute! "Now g-give me a kiss," I demand. He leans down and kisses me on the cheek.

He then steps away from the door and motions for me to come in. I happily enter and sit down on his bed, ready to interrogate the cutie.

"So.. where w-were y-you yesterday?"

"U-um, I was with Nico and his sister. We went, we went to lunch," Gio answers.

I perk up at the word 'sister'. "Ohh. Th-they have a sister? W-what age? What's she l-like? We could be friends!" My mind runs with curiosity.

Gio let's out a soft laugh. "C-calm down, bub," he laughs again. "Shes eighteen, very kind, I think you guys would get al-along well."

I nod my head, enthusiastically.

"And guess what."

"What?," I ask.

"Father invited Nico's father over for dinner tonight and shes gonna be here," Gio says.

I jump off the bed, excitment rushing through my blood. "What time?!"

He laughs at me again. Everyone loves to laugh at me. "At 5:30," he responds.

"Yay," I say. "I n-need to go tell Alek, s-so bye bye G-Gio," I wave to him and walk back to room.

I open the door, loudly this time. Except I don't find sleeping beauty in the bed. Omg. Sleeping beauty is missing.

That idea quickly vanishes when I hear the shower running and music playing in the bathroom. He took a shower without me? How dare he.

I dont even knock on the door, marching right in.

"If you like your coffee hot
let me be your coffee pot.
You call the shots, babe
I just wanna be yours"